Chapter 18

your pov

"ms. y/l/n, will you please take these things to the history department? and oh, please ask mr. sartorius for my master list, thank you." my history teacher says handing me her things.

are you freaking kidding me?

i just nodded holding her things and began walking to the history department, i took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"who is it?" i heard jacob's familiar voice said from the other side of the door.

"um, will you please open the door, i have things in my hands." i said struggling to open the door.

i heard his footsteps got closer to the door and soon he opened it with a smile on his face.

as he sees me, his smile faded slightly and let out a silent sigh. i heard it though.

"oh it's you, come in." he said.

oh jacob, why you actin' like we never talked before.

i placed the ms. dona's things on her table, "uh, sir? ms. dona said to ask you for her master list." i said man, this is getting so awkward.

he raised his eyebrows and stares blankly for a few seconds, "oh yeah, wait a minute." he dashed to his table opening the drawers under it.

he's been looking for minutes but can't find it, "oh no, looks like i forgot it at my car." he said shaking his head.

i nodded, "ah.." i answered.

"btw, your dad changed his mind?" he said starting a new topic, i just nodded.

"well, that's great." he scoffed smiling, i smiled back and nodded again.

"i need to go, I'm not aloud in here." i say.

"ok. bye." he answered, i quickly made my way to the door, "ms. y/l/n, wait." he said stopping me.

i turned around and raised an eyebrow, "yeah?"

he sighed and said, "i know I'm crazy for saying this but, i really love you, like, i almost went insane after i heard you're moving to another school." he said making my heart sank.

i nodded once more not knowing what I'm gonna say, "please tell me you feel the same." he said holding me.

"i.. i do.." i hesitated as i looked directly in his eyes as it dilates.

he pulled me in for a hug, "please be mine, I'm not letting go of you now."

"yes jacob." i respond, he smiled, "thank you, i love you. will you let me go to your house later to talk to him?" he asked.

"i don't see why not." i giggled, "thank you! i love you so much, y/n." he exclaimed.

"i love you too." i said as he kissed my forehead. i gave him a smile and exited the room.

a/n:

the ship has sailed!

this chapter is third to the last ;)

hope you liked it!

eunice