Chapter 17

"y/n?" dad said knocking on the door, "what is it?" i said.

"open the door."

me? opening the door at 10 pm?

"what is it, dad? it's literally 10 pm, almost pass my bedtime." i said with a hint of stern.

"I'm just here to tell you that I'm sorry." he sighs, "sorry for what?"

"for slapping you and telling you to move to another school because of what i saw.." he said.

"so you're not moving me to another school anymore?" i asked, "no..." he smirked.

"sike!" he laughs, i kinda made a pissed look.

why does he know these things.

"goodnight." i fake yawn, dad smiled and hugged me.

i closed the door and smiled. tomorrow's friday, i thought it's gonna be the last day I'm gonna see jacob.

-

I walked in the glass doors of the school excited to tell Tristan the awaiting news.

I walked towards my locker and shoved my things in and just grabbed my binder, ballpen and mini notebook when I felt someone hugged me from behind.

I laughed, "Tristan!" I yelled and he let go.

"y/n!" he giggled, "I have an exciting news!" I jumped.

"tell me!" he demanded, "well, dad decided that he's not moving me to another school anymore!"

"really? thats great." he smiled widely and hugged me.

few minutes of talking, the doorbell rang and we both went in our class.

"I really wanted to go to a Catholic school." Tristan said out of nowhere.

"why?"

"I mean, I'm too innocent for this school." he pouted, "oh wow!" I laughed.

few seconds has past, a teacher walked in who's in her 50's or 40's

"wheres mr. sartorius?" tristan whispered, "I dont know." I whispered back.

"ok class settle down." the teacher clapped grabbing our attention.

"so from now on, I'm gonna be teaching history because Mr. Sartorius moved to the afternoon class in grade nine." she said making my stomach drop and I frowned.

almost all the students whispered to each other and some are confused and some are happy.

"why!?" Leona, my classmate yelled.

"we've been hearing things from students that he's been hooking up with grade twelve's but we don't believe that." she answered.

why would he move to another grade?

is he mad at me?

-

"I dont feel like going to history class anymore." I said as me and Tristan sit on the empty sit at the canteen.

"yeah same. the teacher's boring she make me sleep more like a lullaby." Tristan chuckled.

I sighed. I looked at Tristan who's eating fries.

"you eat those!?" I asked disgust.

"hell yeah it tastes good." he said pretending to shove the fries towards me.

"the cheese powder dont even taste like cheese." I said pretending to gag.

"dumb, because its a powder." he rolled eyes.

"whatever." I said and went silent thinking when can I talk to Jacob.

why did I deleted his contact?

a/n:

Jacob :(