"Shit you Tony," I hurriedly rushed to my last class, Biology.

  "Hey," Sarah said stiffly. She had already prepared the tools for dissecting a fish. Great, I was going to stink like a fish market.

  "Hi," I said, ignoring her barely noticeable cold demeanour. Mr Reese, our Biology teacher, gave us the instructions and such, but Sarah was already expertly cutting through the bones of the fish. She pulled out a fully intact skeleton. "Wow, that's cool, I've never seen someone so good at butchering before, except maybe the butcher."

  "So you're saying I might be a butcher?" her blue eyes, once so innocent, pierced through my brain. Oh shit.

  "N-No, I didn't say that, I was just-" I stuttered, feeling myself become smaller under her cold gaze.

  "Shit, sorry Adam, I'm just feeling a little pissed today." She put her clean hand to her forehead.

  "PMS-ing?" I asked cheekily. She laughed and punched me lightly on the arm. Finally, the not-so-scary Sarah was back. We had a lot of fun sharing fishy jokes, until...

  "Bitch why the f*ck are you flirting with my boyfriend?" Oh shit, shit, shit. It was Jessica. I wasn't exactly her boyfriend, she just didn't like girls being overly close to me. She was okay with kissing though, which is totally weird.

  "I'm not flirting with your 'boyfriend'." Sarah looked up at me. Yeah, she knew. "Get your facts right. And look who's calling who a bitch."

  "You-You slut!" Jessica screamed and gripped my arm, hiding behind me. Her comebacks weren't good at all.

  By now the whole class had gone silent and were watching us intently. Sarah just shrugged and said, "You can call me whatever you like, but only God can judge me. So nothing you say affects me whatsoever." She was extremely chill and coolly went back to carefully removing the fish's eyeballs.

  Suddenly, Jessica lunged herself at... The fish. Or the knife Sarah was holding. Most probably the latter. It was too late for me to stop her. She slammed her hand down on the knife, pressing it onto Sarah's arm. Blood immediately formed and flowed out of the deep wound. Sarah tried to act like it wasn't affecting her, but I knew better.

  She clenched her teeth and I called Mr Reese over, while Jessica stood there, folding her arms, shooting daggers at Sarah. She was dead evil.

  "Mr Reese, Jessica cut Sarah. May I take her to the nurse's office please?" Mr Reese glared angrily at Jessica and waved me off. There was one thing he couldn't stand: Bullies. Jessica was going to get a heck of a scolding.

  Sarah's wound had a lot of blood coming out it. So much that it dripped off her arm and onto the hallway. I wrapped her arm around the inside of my shirt, and jumped when her skin touched mine. It was like happy little electrons flowing into my nerves.

  Sarah must've felt it too, because she went beetred and dropped her gaze. I applied pressure on the wound, pressing her arm closer to my stomach. Sarah turned even redder, if that was possible. I almost laughed, but it was a serious matter and Sarah was hurt.

  We finally reached the nurse's office and the nurse quickly washed the wound, in case some fish meat went into the wound or something. She applied some Dettol on it and bandaged it. Sarah looked much better. We thanked the nurse and I offered to send Sarah home, but she denied, she had her own car.

  "But you can hardly even touch anything with that arm!" I argued. She smiled sweetly.

  "Thanks for your concern, Adam, but I really don't want to leave my car here." I just noticed she had a really soft and sweet voice.

  "What if you get into a car accident? It's okay, I'll send you home in your car, then I'll ask Tony to drive it home for me, I'll just walk home. It's quite near your house, anyway." Damn was I persistent. She sighed and gave in. I called Tony and asked him to drive my car back home, and he was more than happy to do that, I can tell you.

  I opened the passenger door gentlemanly for her, and slid into the driver's seat. I expected her car to be much messier, I knew because Jessica's was filled with hairsprays and makeup cases or something like that. Sarah's car was clean and neat, with just a little silver cross hanging on the rear-view mirror.

  The radio was playing La La by The Cab and Sarah was humming along.

  "Is this your favourite song?" I asked her. "Do you sing?"

  "Currently, yes, and no I don't sing." But she was lying, I could tell by the way she quickly turned her head out the window. "Thanks for driving me home," she said, after we reached her house.

  "You're welcome. What, no goodbye kiss?" I teased. She actually thought I meant it and turned extremely red. "Kidding." I said bye and went out of the driveway, humming to 'La La' all the way home. That song was stuck in my head.

What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?

Do if I said it tonight?

What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?

Cause you know I la, la, la, lied

Author's Note

  Wow my God. 2 chapters done in a night. Never done that before. Awesome :D Anyway I loved this chapter because it was filled with stuff, so yeah. Also go listen to La La, I assure you that it will be stuck in your head for days :) Ugh I can't wait till they're together! It's going to be so so long :( Thanks for reading! :D

 Love,

Joey