"Can I get my kiss now?", he asked.

I sat up on the counter as KiNG leaned on me. We started kissing for a few minutes until NiCKY walked in the kitchen.

KiNG stopped kissing me to look at her & he rolled his eyes.

"Don't ju go & get an attitude with me!", she exclaimed waving her finger in his face. "Ju been here FOUR MONTHS ju ain't use to seeing me eat yet?!?"

He just looked at her. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Ju got a problem?!?!", she yelled.

"You know what matter a fact I do!"

She clapped her hands & then opened them up to him. "Well nigga it's yo time to shine! Come on let's hear it!"

"I can't stand how yo ass always be walking in when ANGEL & I doing something!"

"I'm sick & tired of seeing you!"

"Well leave!"

"No! Fuck you I live here!"

"Fuck you!", he yelled at NiCKY. He kissed me again. "ANGEL.. Call me later", he ordered me. "IM OUT!", he yelled at NiC slamming the door on his way out.

"NiC the fuck you do that for!?!? What's wrong witchuu'?!"

She didn't say anything she just started crying.

"Will you please tell me what the fucks wrong with you?!?!"

She started crying harder.

"Aight cool then I'm leaving."

I was putting on my joggers & shirt on when she screamed for me to stop.

"ANGEL it's just..... ... I don't want you to keep messing with him... Ok?"

"& why the fuck not? He ain't doing no harm. Shit the nigga paying yo' bills & mine."

She looked mad.

"He might be paying my bills but he ain't gonna be a good father is he?! I mean look at you, you two aren't even official but you fuck at least twice a week! Look at you young & stupid! 19 years old & you're pregnant!"

She covered her mouth.

This bitch is serz trippin! What would this bitch know about men? She couldn't even wave to one until I got to her.

"Before I explain how the fuck numbers work to prove that I'm older & smarter than you why don't you tell me how the fuck I'm pregnant! I'm not fucking pregnant!"

"ANGEL."

"I'm not! What The Fuck!!"

"ANGEL you've thrown up almost every morning for the past month, you're always craving weird foods, you're hair & nails are longer, you've gotten a fatter belly, I'm mean come on you're glowing for fucks sake!"

"That doesn't prove a damn thing!.. & how would you know what being pregnant is like anyway?!"

She started crying again.

"Bitch you working my nerves with all your sentimental feelings & emotional shit. Just tell me wassup & go on with life!"

She took a big breath.
"I was pregnant."

I was hella confused.

"I'm known you since primary school... Fuck you mean!?"

"Remember that year that I dropped out of highschool to live here?"