I picked the file with ease and turned around to show him if I had picked the right one but the chair glided away and I stumbled off from it.

I felt strong hands wrap around me and Stabling me on my feet.

My heart was pounding furiously against my chest from the closeness. 

His manly cologne wafted into my nostril and it scented like heaven.

"did you get the files?" he asks in a questioning tone but still collecting it from my hands and walked back to his sit while I stared at him unable to move.

The pounding in my chest was unbearable.  I felt as if my chest would tear open at any time if I looked at him anymore so I sat on my chair covering my face with a big book.

Occasionally when he looked up he caught me staring but I look away quickly avoiding his glassy eyes that looked like they could make the world stop in slow motion.

********

When it was 1:00, I tell Mr Raphael that I'm going for lunch.  He nods his head not even looking at my face and I thank my stars because I might have just hyperventilated feeling his eyes on me.

I stepped outside to the hustle and bustle of the people rushing to the cafeteria to get their lunch and I joined I'm the spree.

"hey" I heard a voice call behind me.

"hi" I answer turning to look at who was speaking. It was the man from yesterday.

He catches up with me and we walk to get lunch together.

"I didn't get to know your name yesterday " I say turning to look at him. 

He looked different wearing a blue armani suit that fitted his tall muscular frame perfectly.

"it's Daniel,  Daniel Martinez " he says smiling brightly.

"I know you are Emiliana Valdez " he says throwing me a side glance as we get our food and walk to an empty table.

"how did you know that? " I ask surprise written all over my face.

"news travels fast,  emiliana Valdez the personal assistant to the hottest man who is the CEO and the best friend to the manager. That's some tittle don't  you think? " he says digging in to his food.

"I didn't know I was so popular " I mused looking around the cafeteria.

"are you comfortable with him? He can be a meanie at times" Daniel asks concerned.

"he isn't so bad" I say my mind traveling back to when he caught me.

"that's good because the PAs that quit all complained of his bossiness.  But you'll  be fine.  OK? " he finished

I smiled at him and we continued to chat away.

********
Lunch ends and I walk back to the office knocking loudly this time.

A "come in" came from inside and I go in and walk to my desk  trying to do some work with my pencil.

I didn't know when time flew but when I checked my watch it was 3:56.

"Emiliana,  you will have lunch with me" Mr Raphael said declaratively putting his jacket on.

"I just had lunch not quite long, sir" I say in a pleading tone not wanting to go out.

"you aren't going there to eat,  you are escorting me" he says annoyed and I feel my face going red.

I pack my bags and follow him out ignoring the stares of other girls who were obviously jealous that I was walking side by side with the most handsome man to them.  No that I mind.