𝟎𝟕 ╸importance

𝑽𝑰𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶 . . . 𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                      𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 !

DIANA HAD BEEN WORKING AT THE museum for a while, helping the men move the large marble gods statues and identifying the gods and goddesses. She had her own office and she was surrounded by ancient shields, swords, and armour. She felt right at home. Diana had been getting texts from Steve and the others, mostly Natasha. Natasha had heard about Diana's new job and decided to tease her about it.

'How does it feel like to be part of the Ancient Greek exhibit?'

'I was about to go buy a fossil but realized I just have to go to you.'

'Do they make you stand among the statues as an artefact?'

Diana didn't really mind the texts, in fact, she was looking forward to them. Steve's texts were a bit more informational than sarcastic.

'Bucky's still in cryo. I have no idea when we will wake him up.'

'Thor just came back to Earth, he has Bruce with him.'

'Tony wants to get the Avengers back together along with T'Challa. He has already offered him a job.'

Diana had been working on one of the statues of Hera, using an extra small paintbrush to brush off any accumulated dirt in the nooks of the statue. She was standing on a ladder, patiently brushing off the dirt, when her phone rang. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath - she wanted to get this statue done and go home. She had been working on this marble piece for ten hours, she was more than tired. Her legs and back hurt from standing for so long - and that meant something. 'I shouldn't have worn heels today,' she steps down from her spot and walks across the cherry wood floors to the museum's small work table.

'Incoming call from Steve.' It read.

She takes off the latex gloves and hits accept, placing the phone close to her ear. "Hello, Steve," she greets, "how are you?"