𝟎𝟐 ╸aunt peggy

𝑽𝑰𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶                 . . .                 𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒚

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐓𝐖𝐎,                            𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒚

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 !

DIANA SAT BESIDE Steve, her hair in a twist at the back of her head, wearing a black overcoat,  dress, and heels. She wore a solemn expression, her hand in Steve's as reassurance. "It'll be alright," she whispers to him as the ceremony starts. Steve was one of the six men that carried the casket to the stage, fighting back unwanted tears.

"Thank you for being here. You didn't have to," Steve says, his chin wobbling as the urge to cry became too strong, taking a deep breath as Peggy's niece made her way to the podium.

"Don't worry, if one of your friends needed help, would you be there?" Diana asks.

"In a heartbeat," Steve answers, Sharon clears her throat before starting her speech.

"Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of SHIELD. But I just knew her as Aunt Peggy," Sharon starts, blue eyes sweeping the room. "She had a photograph in her office. Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. As a kid, that was pretty cool. But, it was a lot to live up to. Which is why I never told anyone we were related. I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage at a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either.

"And she said, compromise when you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move. It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye and say, 'No. . . you move,'" Sharon catches the blue eyes of Steve, quickly averting her eyes somewhere else.

 you move,'" Sharon catches the blue eyes of Steve, quickly averting her eyes somewhere else