Chapter XVI

"Hi mom." Hanna yelles as she gets home.

"Hi sweetie. I'm in the kitchen." Ashely's voice comes out.

Hanna goes to the kitchen and she hugs her mom.

"I missed you mom." Hanna says.

"I missed you too sweetie." Ashely replied and kisses Hanna's head, "So tell me everything. How was it?"

"It was perfect! We went to look at some old buildings witch was boring, but then everything was okay." Hanna smiles, "I was with Spencer and Aria and Emily on the room."

Ashely widened her eyes, "And? How was it?" She asks.

Hanna sighs, "It was weird. But good. We are friends again, but it's still weird. It's like something is missing you know?"

"I understand honey. The missing part is Alison right?"

Hanna nodded.

"Okay, lets talk about good things....uhmm what about you and Caleb." Ashley smirks.

Hanna rolled her eyes, "Why is everyone smirking at me when they asks me about Caleb?"

"I don't know you tell me." Ashley replied grinning.

"Well everything is okay, like always was."

"So nothing happend?" Ashley raised her eyebrows.

"No. Just...we got lost...and we didn't have money so we went into coffee shop or something like that and there was live preformace, so Caleb went to sing, all the time when he sang 'I love you' or something like that he looked me and smiled at me. But maybe he didn't like me like that, I don't know." Hanna said.

"Go talk to him."

Hanna shooked her head, "No, I don't want to make things awkward between us."

"Look, try it. Do you feel something for him?"

"I think I do." Hanna addmites, "But I'm not sure I mean...I never felt this mom."

"Do you feel nervous when you see him?"

Hanna nodded.

"But then it's okay, when you start talk to him, you feel comfortable with him." Ashley said and Hanna nodded again.

"And everytime, he smiles at you, you feel butterflies in your stomach?"

"How do you know?" Hanna asked.

"Oh honey. You are in love." Ashely replied.

"What I'm gonna do?"

"Go and talk to him. Right now."

Hanna smiled and hugged her mom. Then she grabbed her mom keys from car and drive to Caleb's house.

"Hi Han. Long time not to see." He joked.

"We need a talk."

"Yeah we do."

"Go first." Hanna said.

"I'm moving to my dad."

And just like that, Hanna's heart broke.