Chapter XII

"What happened?" Ezra asked angirlly. He was looking at his five, wet students.

Hanna, Spencer, Aria, Emily and Caleb, were wet from head to toe from rain.

"We got lost." Aria replied.

"You got lost? And how?" Ezra crossed his arms on his chest.

"We were in bathroom when you left." Hanna said.

"You all were in bathroom?" Ezra raised his eyebrows.

They all nodded at the same time.

"And what did you do in girl's bathrooms?" Ezra asked Caleb.

"I went with Hanna." Caleb whispered.

"What is wrong with your voice?" Ezra asked.

"He lost his voice." Hanna said.

"Lost his voice? This night is full of suprises." Ezra said sarcstiacilly, "And now, tell me what happened. All story."

Spencer sighed, and she started telling tonight story, "It's all started in museum..."

Six hours ago

Ezra decided that it would be the best if they go to the museum. They were looking on some paints.

"It's perfect." Caleb said as he was looking through many paints.

"You like it?" Hanna smiled.

"Yes. I hope I could paint like this someday."

"You already painting pretty. I like yours paints better." Hanna smiled.

Caleb gave her s smile and he kissed her cheek softly.

"Sorry that I'm interrupting you....Han, Aria has trouble." Emily, who came to the pair told them.

"What's wrong?" Hanna asked as she was following Emily.

"I don't know....she wanted to talk to us all." Emily said as they were walking to girls bathrooms.

"I'll just stay here." Caleb said when he followed them to the bathrooms.

"Okay." Hanna smiled.

"Aria, what's wrong?" Spencer asked her, as she kneeled down to her.

Aria was sitting on the ground, with her face in her hands.

"My doctor just called me." Aria said, crying.

"And?" Hanna asked softly.

"I'm pregnant guys." Aria cried.

"Oh God." Emily said.

"What should I do now? My parents are gonna kill me. And the worst thing is that the father...."

"You don't know who is the father?" Hanna asked.

"I do know....it's Ezra." Aria cried.

Caleb, who was infornt of bathrooms heard everything and he widened his eyes, "Fitz? Ezra Fitz?" He asked as he came to the girls.

Aria nodded and started crying even more.

"Look, it's gonna be okay. Just talk to him and if he leave you, screw him." Hanna said.

"I'll go talk to him...but can we stay here for a bit? I just need a calm down." Aria asked.

"Of course." Emily smiled.

Hanna stood up, "You don't have to stay here Caleb. You can go, but would be really happy if you stay with us."

"I'm staying." He smiled.

After few minutes, Aria calmed down and she went with the girls and Caleb back to the museum.

"Guys? Where we have class?" Spencer asked.

"They left?" Emily asked too.

"They would notice that we aren't with them." Hanna said.

"I'm not that sure about that...." Caleb mumled.

This was first part of them, get lost. So, next chapter will be more Haleb♡ Hope you like this chapter