four

Sophie run up to her room falling half way over the step. She gave a giggle and stood up giving a fright when she looked into Minerva.

"Usually when someone fall, they cry or complain. Sometimes they even swear." Minerva said raising an eyebrow as her giggle return.

"It was just so funny. Me running to my room and falling over one simple step." Sophie giggled as Minerva couldn't help it but give a little smile.

"You're a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?" Minerva smiled taking her hand looking at the little bruise on her arm. "What happened there?"

"Well, I fell over more than one step into a bush of throns." Sophie replied and look at the bruise that started recovering after Minerva swung her wound three times in the air. "Wow, you can also do that?"

Minerva gave the surprised girl an even bigger smile touching her shoulder.

"If you think you can, you can." Minerva smiled and let go of her. "Now off you go to your room."

"Okay. Goodnight Professor Mcgonagall." Sophie smiled about to turn around running off.

Minerva scan the little girl from head to toe until it was impossible for her to be seen.

Minerva laid in bed with yet another dream again.

It's very late. Sophie woke up hearing a talking in the corridor. She went to the door and peak out into the corridor seeing Dumbledore and Snape.

"Are you sure she's the girl?" Dumbledore asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I am doublesure." Snape replied as Dumbledore give him an odd look.

"Just because I'm Dumbledore, doesn't mean you have to make fun of me." Dumbledore said serious. Snape nod his head and looo down before looking back at her. "I should tell Minerva."

"That'll be very strange professor. Last time she gave birth, she heard the baby is dead." Professor Snape responded. Sophie stayed quiet trying to figure out this situation.

"What makes you sure that she is the child?" Dumbledore wanted to know.

"Well, she's born with this mark." Snape replied ready to kick of with more detail. "The women who took her was doublegangers. She told Minerva the baby is dead then she took the baby away and sold it to a desperate family that paid her."

"I guess that was Professor McGinnis." Dumbledore reacted and intent to walk on but stopped when Snape started talking again.

"She died a year after that. Something that family gave her made something very unnatural chase her. She sacrificed herself to distroy the unnatural chasers." Snape told him. Dumbledore nod in confusion.

"I'll go check on Professor Mcgonagall." Dumbledore said about to walk away but stop when he heard a cat.

The cat immediately turned human surprising Sophie that looked amazed. All these magical performances was just beyond amazing for her.

"Where is she?" Minerva asked with no expression.

"She's asleep." Snape replied.

Minerva give them an angry look shaking her head.

"Why? Why?" Minerva asked with tears in her eyes. Dumbledore step forward to touch her arm but she immediately tried to walk passed them but stopped and look at Sophie that stared at her in horror.

Her eyes run to the mark in her neck as she immediately started walking on. Sophie silently close the door and tip toe back to her bed.