two

The new children all marched up to the stairs stopping when they saw Mcgonagall and Dumbledore standing next to each other waiting for them.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." Came the first few words.

Haggard walk with little Sophie up to the big building.

"Haggard, is there something here like big grizzly bears?" Sophie wanted to know trying to keep up with this big man.

"Do you want there to be?" Haggard asked curiously.

"No I was just wondering." Sophie replied and trip over a rock.

The cage with her cat in fell over as she immediately grabbed it.

"Careful kid." Haggard warned her and help her up.

"Thanks." She giggled and pick her stuff up with the help of Haggard. He spot the mark in her neck of a half moon.

"Where'd you get that?" Haggard asked her.

"I'm born with it." She smiled opening her neck wider for him to see. "Mamma says everyone has a birth mark. Must probably be because I'm a witch."

"It's different." Haggard said. "Let's get going."

Sophie run up to the empty spot where Minerva stood. She almost walked away but stopped when she saw Sophie running up to her shouting, "wait!"

"You must be Sophie." Minerva said when she made it up to her out of breath. "You're late."

"Sorry, I got lost." Sophie said trying to get her breath back.

"Make sure that never happens again." Minerva said and look at her eyes when she finally stood up straight. "Where are you from?"

"London." Sophie smiled and look down at her cat that Minerva's eye spotted. "This is my cat, Jingles."

"Follow me Miss Rodriguez." Minerva said starting to walk on. She turn back around noticing Sophie struggle so she helped her by using magic that had really amazed Sophie.

"So what makes me a witch?" Sophie asked very curious.

"Someone in your family was a witch child." Minerva replied keeping walking on.

"But...no one in my family is witches or wizards." Sophie responded giving her an odd look.

"Have you ever experienced...times like when the impossible happened?" Minerva asked and stood still looking at Sophie. "Like magic."

"Yeah there once was something like that." Sophie said and gave a silly giggle. "Tascha was picking on me. She called me a pig and all I said was, I'm not a mirror then she got a little tale and two piggy ears."

Minerva give her an odd look in horror.

"She asked for it." Sophie giggled like silly little girl.

Minerva immediately started walking on as Sophie snapped out of it and just ran after her.