3

Ruby.

When I arrived at my locker that evening after a long shift I was a little surprised to find a Tiffany's bag on top of it.

Frowning I look into it not really sure what it was doing on top of my locker. Taking out a box I gasp as I open it to find the ring Harry had bought mere hours ago.

Unlocking my locker and taking out my phone I find a text from an unknown number.

Did you get the ring? It's Harry by the way..

R: Yes I did, thank you. You really didn't have to do that, I appreciate it immensely

H: You said it was your favourite

I felt warm, incredibly warm.

R: It is. A very sweet gesture, thank you again. I can't repay you so all I can say is thank you

H: You could repay me by having dinner with me?

I double looked at my screen. I hadn't moved from my locker yet.

R: You want to have dinner with me?

H: Yes..

R: As in a date?

H: Yes. But if you're not comfortable and prefer to just have brunch as friends I'm also cool with that, with anything

He was so sweet I could barely comprehend what was going on. Wait until I tell Matilda about this.

R: Dinner is great

I pondered whether to add a '!' But I figured that would look too enthusiastic.

H: What food do you like? I can cook you something, or we could order in or we could go out for dinner.. dinner out is a little difficult with the paps etc..

Oh yeah. I had completely forgot for a moment. My heart fluttered at the fact I'd have to go to his personal home, see how he lives.

R: How do you know I'm not some secret crazy fan who'll leak where you live?

He took a while to reply and I worried I had scared him off, it wouldn't surprise me now if he blocked my number.

H: I'll risk it

This guy.

R: Brave of you

H: It means spending time with you..

R: I'm not some crazy fan btw. Just in case I scared you

H: What? You're not a fan? Ouch.

R: I'm a fan, but not to the extent of you needing an order

H: Phew, let me just call my lawyer and tell him to seize the restraining papers.

I laugh, actually laugh out loud.

R: So this dinner? How do you want to do it?

I thought if he decides I won't feel like I'm making all the decisions.