Chapter One

Being alone was normal for me since I was always alone. Pop and dad would tell me stories of how they'd saved me. I always enjoy listening to it no matter how many times they tell me. Since they'll there to tell me. Recently their jobs have been asking a lot of them. Either needing heroes and guidance. So i'll spend that time on my own. It's not that bad because i know Jarvis is always here so i'll be good like they want me too. I don't mind being alone. There are times i wish they would be here more. Times i wish i wasn't always by myself that i had a friend to talk to besides Jarvis of course but i'm too quiet for my own good. I overthinking think too much and it's just generally hard to make friends at times. I still have friends through isn't that weird there Johnny,Gwen and even Harry.

...

Dad and pop are talking or maybe arguing but their smiling It's confusing. So i decide not to pay attention just stare out the window watching the trees and sky past by.

Today is the first day of middle school i'm not scared or even nervous i heard that all my friends are going to the same from kindergarten so i'm excited. The car drive there was anything but quiet. 
"How are you feeling about your first day of school?" Pop says turning around to face me i look up at him realizing he's talking to me. "Are you nervous?" He continues. I shake my head. "No all my friends are going here too" A smile comes on his face. " I'm glad. So you'd feel pretty natural there."

"Why wouldn't he he's my son" Dad says over confident as always as he  drives. I couldn't help but smile.

"Our son" Pop corrected him.

A smirk appears on Tony face. "Yes our son" Tony says seductively. Steve rolls his eyes at him. "Not in front of peter."

"He's not even paying attention"

He was right Peter went back to staring out the window his mind too filled with the things he'll do with his friends once he gets to school. Way too busy to listen in on his parents flirting session.

....

Once they got to the school Steve and peter stood in front of the school with there eyes pricked with tears. But none of them willing to admit well Tony wasn't at least Steve would have. They bend down to Peter level. "Be good" Pop says

"No be amazing" Tony corrected him with a smile."

Peter chuckled as he stood there watching in glory at the sights of the best parents in the world. He hugged them both in a deep embrace tears in his own eyes. "I will" Peter said before running towards the school occasionally looking back waving at them. Steve and Tony waved back smiling and waving. "The first day is always the hardest" Steve says.

"Speak for yourself i know he'll be fine. Besides-" Tony gets interrupted as he walks into the car.

"He's our son" steve says getting into the car.

"Exactly" Tony smiles placing a quick kiss on cheek.

"You'd missed?" Steve said slightly blushing.

Tony just shrugged starting to drive away "I always miss"

"Well now we have time to work on your aim" Steve joked.
"Oh you're right" Tony smirked.

"That was just a joke." Steve uneasy him.

"We'll see"

....

Peter pov

I walk into the school building and there a lady who smiles and waves at me. I smile and wave back then she directs me to my classroom. I start walking to my class and notice some kids going to the room next door. That's when the i start feeling nervous. 'What if none of my friends are in the same class.' I'd though as i'd hesitated to open the door feeling the anxiety get to me. Then a boy yells at me "Hurry up and open the door!" I jumped at his words and quickly open the door. He walks past me and i can see his face. He has soft blonde hair and light blue eyes. He sees me staring and i avert my eyes and begin to look around the class for a familiar face.

"Peter over here" I hear a voice that i'm sure i know as i turned in that direction. "Johnny" I almost yell as i rush over towards to him. "Yeah me and my finest." I laughed "I'd almost forgot how much of full of yourself you are." Johnny smiles "No i just know because a lot of people tell me so." I look around the room. "Hey where's Gwen and Harry."

"There in the other class. I almost thought you would be too so i'm glad i'm not alone."

I turned to him confused "Why?"

"I dunno i guess it's hard to make friends sometimes. Now that i think about it i could make friends pretty easily"

"Oh so do you want to me leave then" i joked

"Nah you could stay"

I looked around the room one more time for no real reason then i spot the boy i saw in front of the door. He was sitting by himself glaring at he's sitting at. My eyes sadden for a bit. "Hey Johnny who's that?" I asked still looking in the boy's direction to avoid pointing since it's rude.

Johnny eyes follow the direction i'm turned into. He shrugged "I don't know"

"I'm going to find out" I get up but then the teacher starts to clear her throat. "Okay i'd let you talk long enough." The class go silent and i'd slowly fall back into my seat. The teacher asked to stand up one by one and say our names and normal stuff like that. I'd tried my hardest to pay attention but my mind kept wandering. I heard Johnny get up. "My names Jonathan Spencer but just you call me Johnny Storm." Johnny Smiled and i could hear the swoons by half of the class. The teacher points to me and i stand up. "Peter Stark-Roger" There was some whispering and pointing but that was expected. I turned and saw the boy with blonde hair staring at me in more of a shock than anything. I felt a bit sad to be honest i'm used to this but having everyone act that way was annoying and hard to make new friends. I smiled and waved at him through. As i'd sat back down in my seat. I'd continued to ignore the rest of the name calls till the boy with blonde hair stood up. I watched as he spoke his name.

"Wade Wilson" He said looking at me before sitting back down.