This is insaneo

Sam POV

Sam was in his world now. She stood there frozen in place eyes wide shut. If i dont open my eyes then this is not real what i cant see isn't real, isn't that what my mum taught me when i was little. Damen had pushed me into the room after i wasnt moving fast enough and slammed the door. Just open your eyes you need to be able to react if he does anything. I opened one eye then the other not knowing what to expect. Its almost pitch black in here i cant see anything i cant see him, where is the asshole. i didnt know where to look so my eyes went to ground the ground was safe what could be horrible about carpet. Slowly my eyes began to ajust to the light, his carpet was blue with a shade of grey looks expensive. Wait what is that a pantent brown leather boot was just inchs away from my feet. My feet where little to go with my average body. All a sudden to hands had reached out and grabbed my waist had pull me in. Damon held me in place as I felt like I was going to melt away from the heat that radiated off him as our body's completely touched.

Damon's POV

I got her in my room, I was going to just take her in the house a bedroom but jackie my stupid step mother was home and I didn't want to deal with her shit right now, and notice sam being dragged around un willingly.
Sam is the only girl ever to not want me moment I make eye contact with them she hated me. Fuck this turned me on more then ever. That moment at school when she gave me that look of disgust in the hall I knew I had to change it book worm or not, that and im running out of fresh meat at school. Bitchs at the club can't even get me hard anymore, and Jackies friends are shit lays. She will be mine wether she likes it or not. I will use that straight image she has to hide all the devious shit we gonna be getting up to.
I looked at her standing in the middle of the room shaking, terrified of me she should be I ain't no average run of the mill guy. I walk over and stand at her feet looking down. She is rather cute in a little miget kind of way. Her breathing increases as she opens her eyes, fuck I couldn't control myself I reach out and grab her. She jumps from my touch. I let go of waist and pull her chin up so she can see right into my eyes.

"What are you going to do to me" she wimpered out.
"Everything I want, and everything you beg me to do to you". I lean down my face just mere millimeters from hers, her breathing is insanely fast, she licks her lips. All I want to do is taste them supple pink wet lips. I take my hand away from her chin she holds her face up and continues to have full eye contact. Right has my lips are about to touch hers I notice her hands reach out to push me away. I grab them and hold her by her wrists and walk her backwards.
I push her up against the wall and kiss along her Jaw to her lips I look at them before I attack them forcing my tounge into her mouth she let out a little moan just makes me kiss her harder with my knee I pry her legs apart let go off her hands and grab her arse lifting her up and wrapping her legs around me I pinned her against the wall my duck so hard rubbing up against her I could feel the warmth from her crotch