Opening his door

Samanthas POV

I followed the grinning dill hole damen to the school carpark, there were only a few cars left in the lot.

You have got to be kidding me i said under my breath as we stopped infront of a bright red ford explorer. It was macked out with all the trims. "What the hell do you have such a big truck for?" I almost yelled at him. " Are you compensating for something" he smiled and grab me by the arm. I hadnt realised i said the last part out loud.

"Baby i dont need to compensate for anything havnt you heard?" He continued to grin his ussual i am so hot right now grin. "Im not one to lesson to idle gossip Damen i really dont care why you got this truck, can we just got home all ready?" I said

Trying to pull out of his grip but i couldnt.

His grin vanished "look here samantha you know who i am You know how i roll so i will tell you two things right here and now and you better leason?"

By now his face was inchs away from my face, his grip had titend my arm began to hurt.

"Damen let go" i said i had some how managed to yell at him before but now my words bearly came out as a soft whisper. I pulled again and backed up but was meet with his truck. I was stuck between him and his truck. I quickly looked around there was no one school had been out for a wile everyone was gone.

He noticed i was looking around his grin came back his grip lossened but he didnt let go. He began to speak.

"Number one you speak to no one about me and two your mine"

He open his truck door and lifted me in placing my seat belt on me. He shut the door and walked around and got in driver seat and started the truck.

I sat there in silence to scared to speak i just looked straight ahead.

"Your mine" keeped running though my head as he drove. What does that even mean what would he want with me? He can get any girl he wants why me why me? I hate him why me? The ride was completly silent he never utter a word. No music was playing complete silence.

As we approched my house i noticed he wasnt slowing down.

I was still to scared to speak.

Instead of stopping in front of my house he drove in his driveway to the back of the house.

I hadnt been here for years i used to always come over here i was best friends with his sister up until his parent got a devorse and she moved away with her mum. It looked so different the once beautfil flower full garden with lush green grass was now gone.

Instead concrete and palm trees with a massive pool on then middle.

He stopped the truck and got out and cane around to where i was sitting.

I turned my head to look at him his serious face was back.

He opened the door leaned in and un done me seat belt.

"Get out and follow me" is all he said. I thought about reseting for a second and found my feet were all ready moving.

Sam stop and head was telling my feet but i just kept walking. I was looking down at the ground as i walked i hadnt noticed Damon had stoped i walked straight into him i was about to fall over when he grabbed me. I was now breathing heavily panic had set in. He had his arm around my waist my face was burried in his chest.

"Samantha" he said i didnt move an inch my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"Samantha" he said again i still didnt move i couldnt move i was frozen in my spot.

"Samantha" he said yet again his time is was more scinsear. Something in my head snapped

" Its Sam" i yelled as i shot my face up at him fear no longer in my body but anger had replaced it. I tryed to pull away but his grip was too strong.

"Fine Sam it is, see this door" i hadnt noticed we were standing infront of door to a beautifull little building it was along side the pool. I nodded as i looked at the door then him again.

"None of the sluty bitchs from school or any other female for that matter have ever stepped foot though this door, this is the door to my space my sancuary its mine." I looked at him then the door again was about to open my mouth when he cut in.

"Open the door and enter" he let go of the and just stood there looking at me with a smug look on his face Why does he want me in his space. Then it dawned on me the word mine, its mine and your mine. I looked at him again.

I gave him my most worrysome look i had ever given someone then looked at the door knob and began to turn it. What was behind this door why are you opening the door sam you should run away now. Before i could push the door open Damons hand reached out and grabbed mine he had moved himself he was now standing behind me his head hovering between my neck and shoulder i could feel his breath on my skin. My heart begain to beat faster this time it was fear and something else i could feeling inside my self. With his hand on my he turned the knob and pushed the door open pushing me and himself. With a click the door was shut behind us.

What will happen next? Any 1 still reading? Like?

Sorry un edited uploded via phone will upload and edit next time 😃