First time he kissed a boy

check out the music vid

Will POV

Me and my siblings were out on the basketball court playing our usual game, with our perfect aim. Beside the court there was a small bench, where campers could come to and watch basketball or examine the forest. Sitting on that bench, was Nico DiAngelo, son of Hades, kind of an outcast. 

Nico had a pad of paper and a pencil in his hands, writing notes down as we played our game.

At one point Austin hit the rim weird and the ball bounded over to Nico's feet.

I ran over grabbed it and looked at him.

He looked back at me, intently in fact.

"Will, you coming back?" Katie said after a minute of staring

"Oh, uh yeah" I say breaking eye contact with Nico and turning back to my game.

Apparently, Drew from Aphrodite cabin was watching this display, and walked up to Nico.

"Hey DiAngelo"

"What do you want?" Nico asked grimly, without looking up from his notebook.

"This" She said yanking the notebook out from Nico's hands

"HEY!" He yelled standing up and grabbing for it.

Drew held him back and started to wreck the notebook. Nico made a final grab for it and retrieved it from Drew's horrible, manicured hand. He stormed of, quiet sobs coming from his quivering lip, and hugging his book to his chest.

---------------------------

Nico POV

I have never been more humiliated. She grabbed my book and made me cry. Now, sitting behind the weapons shed, my notebook is wrecked. The song I was working on, ruined, crumpled under female fingers.Will's song. I thought he cared, he looked directly at me and did nothing when Drew assaulted me.

I ripped the pages out of the book that the song was written on and put them on a patch of rocks. I grabbed my lighter from my bag(Leo's Idea), and lit the pages on fire.

After that I just sat there and cried, I cried and cried until I heard footsteps.

--------------------------------

Will POV

I told my siblings to finish the game without me, and I took off to find Nico. He was walking in front of me before he shadow-traveled away, typical.

I looked everywhere for an hour until I heard muffled sobs coming from behind the Athena cabin. I went around to the back to smell ash, and he the sobs getting quieter.

I turned the corner and I saw Nico, red puffy eyes and coals burning in front of him.

"W-what do you w-want?" Nico said sniffling 

I just stood there, and mumbled something really smart like 'I, um-uh'

"What is wrong with you?" He said 

"Nothing, just realising that I'm not as straight as I thought" 

I sat down next to him and looked at him, not creepily, just admiring him.

He turned towards me, his tears clearing and said in a small voice

"n-not that straight huh?"

I leaned in and pecked his lips before a group rounded the corner of the shed and stopped talking abruptly.

I pulled away from Nico and saw Drew and Emma staring at us, mouths agape. 

"What are you doing?!" Emma screeched

"Kissing my-um"

"Your um, what Will?! He's a freak! He-" Drew started

Before she could finish her sentence, I pulled Nico's face towards mine and kissed him. I inserted my tongue and he wrapped his arms around my neck while my hands were on his face.

Drew and Emma stormed off and left us to talk. 

"So, what are we?" Nico said when we, reluctantly, pulled away.

"You're my happy wittle deathbwoy!" I said happily

"Happy?"

"I'll work on that"

"Sure you will Solace"

Thanks for friggin frackin 700 reads! jeez, never thought I would even get 50, anyways thanks! suggestions welcome! This book is for you to read and have more after the books, so if you have a headcanon, I might be able to make it a reality! Thank you all!

Solangelo Out!