"I should have never left you alone..." He mumbled to himself before he swiftly picked her up bridal style in his strong arms. He felt an aching pain in his heart just by looking at her. She let out a small groan, but she complied nonetheless. Once he made it to his car, he used one arm to open the door before he set her in and buckled her seat belt for her. He then got into the driver's seat and took off, leaving the trashed house behind them.

Cole's eyes kept wandering over to Charlotte to see if she was okay. She didn't speak, but the way she let her body sway as if her spine was jello definitely sent him a signal that something was wrong. He placed his free hand on her thigh, rubbing small circles against her skin as he continued down the road. There was a lingering silence before he decided to break it. "Did you drink a lot?" He asked.

"I don't remember, maybe two or three of those red solo cup drinks. I'm an extreme light weight though." Charlotte half mumbled as she let her head hit the headrest. A light blush came to her cheeks as Cole continued to rub circles into her thigh. She wasn't as depressed as she was, for she circled back around to being horny again. What the hell was in that drink? "Cole, can I stay the night in your dorm?" She blurted out.

Cole cocked a brow as he pulled up to campus. "I don't think my roommate will be back for a few days, are you sure that you're comfortable with staying the night?" He asked, waiting for her reassurance. She quickly nodded her head, and he smiled as the street lights allowed him to see the blush on her cheeks. He passed be her dorm building and made his way to his own before he pulled up in a parking spot. After he got out of the car, he made his way over to her side and helped her get out.

After a couple minutes of sneaking through the halls of his dorm, they had finally made it to his room. He was right, Louis left a note on the fridge to let Cole know that he'd be gone for the weekend. He let out a small sigh of relief, flicking the light switch on before he gazed over at Charlotte. Even with a bit of her makeup smudged down her cheeks, she still looked as stunning as when he had first picked her up.

"Cole, can I please borrow a shirt?" She asked, twirling the bottom of her hair between her finger innocently as she struggled to stand up straight. Her vision was still slightly altered, and things still seemed to be going in slow motion as she stood there swaying side to side. Cole nodded his head before he turned his back to her to find her a tshirt. Behind his back, Charlotte was doing something completely out of character. She actually began to strip off her shirt, and then her pants. And that's when Cole turned around.

"Here, this should probably fit you–" Cole stopped his sentence once he looked up at Charlotte, who was standing in front of him partially naked. She wore black cheeky underwear paired with a plain black bra. Her figure was beautiful, and it made his face turn bright red as he realized he was staring. Charlotte had finally pulled her jeans all the way off before she kicked them to the side and looked back at Cole.

"Thank you." She chirped happily, taking the shirt out of his hands before she slipped it over her head casually. His shirt was huge on her, for it reached down to her mid-thigh. When her eyes landed upon his, she couldn't help but to giggle as she stumbled over to him. He was definitely gawking at her, his mouth agape slightly. Charlotte stood up on her tip toes in front of him, pressing a finger under his chin to lightly close his mouth. "Silly boy." She cooed softly.

Cole cleared his throat, trying to hide the fact that he was just checking her out before he made his way over to his dresser again to get clothes for himself. He pulled out a pair of boxers and sleep pants and headed to the bathroom. Once he slipped those on and got out of his shirt, he splashed water on his face to try and clear his head. Get it together Cole.