"Answer your brother."

"Oh uh yeah, ha. That's cool."

Giggling you took a seat on his muscular thighs, biting your lip when your covered heat made contact with his leg.

"Looks like someone decided to be a little naughty right now E."

You watched the amusement on Grayson's face as Ethan babbled away on the other end.

It almost embarrassed you that he was letting his brother in on what you were up to, but right now you didn't care. You were too horny to deal with his snide remarks.

You started to slowly rock back and forth, whimpering softly at how the feeling of his jean clad thigh felt rubbing against your panties, creating an unspeakable yet delicious friction.

"Yeah, she thinks riding my thigh will get her somewhere."

You couldn't even bring yourself to care what Grayson was saying to Ethan, or what Ethan was reciprocating on the other end.

If Gray wasn't going to get you off, then you were going to take matters into your own hands.

Grayson let his free hand come to your breasts threatening to spill out of your bra, pulling a cup down and rolling your hardened bud between his rough fingers.

"Yeah bro, she's trying to get herself off. Since I'm teasing."

You bit your lip to keep your moans to a minimum as you reached down to push your panties to the side, letting your bare heat make contact with his jeans instead.

"Fuck. Grayson, please get off of the phone." You whimpered, practically begging him.

He let your breast go, his hand moving to your waist as his attention was drawn to the way your hips were flicking back and forth over his thigh.

"Fuck Ethan. I got to go." Before giving him enough time to answer, he ended the call and threw his phone to the side.

He sat up fully and let both hands settle on your waist as his lips were drawn to your neck.

"You're so irresistible sometimes, you know that?" With a triumphant grin you moaned, letting your hands rest on his neck as you continued with your movements.

"Look at me baby, you got me hard."

Your head fell back as his lips fell to your collarbones, sucking and licking the bones poking out there.

"I'm so close, Grayson."

"Shit."

Grayson was almost as astonished as you, seeing that just his thigh alone was enough to get you off.

He felt almost proud and jealous at the same time. Taking your lips in his, his tongue snaked it's way into your mouth as he started to lightly bounce his leg, adding to the sensation and obviously you loved it.

It was enough to push you that much quicker over the edge.

You struggled to continue kissing him as your clit was now rubbing against his jeans, your breathing picking up significantly.

"Gonna cum for me baby girl?"

"Yes, fuck yes."

He smirked against your lips and he aided you in moving back and forth, before your head fell back and a loud moan spilled from your lips.

He watched your body shudder and shake as his hands ran all over your body.

Once you came down from your high, you looked down at the mess you made and a small giggle came from your lips.

"Sorry for ruining your jeans."

He shrugged and pulled you to straddle his lap now, his hands fumbling with your bra strap.

"Who gives a shit about my pants? That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

You two went back to making out as he got your bra unhooked and thrown away from your body just when the front door burst open, Ethan stepping in with grocery bags in his hands and a shocked expression on his face.

"Got room for another?"

-🍑-
I'm done