Chapter 1

"We are all so screwed. He will never let us pass this subject. Agh, why does he have to be as strict as he is hot." Your friend Sira complained once the philosophy teacher left the classroom.

She seemed like a baby that was about to cry from frustration and you just looked at her before leaving a smile to reach to your lips while you proceeded to adjust your big round glasses.

"You can laugh cause you are good at studying Y/N, but the whole class will be crying black tears after his test." She continued while hanging her head low, sulking.

Actually even though you were a good student and studied a lot, to a point someone would characterize you as a nerd, even you were afraid for his exam.

Mr. Park was a very strict person, serious and collected, and his presence always displayed authority and made you respect him a lot for his achievements in life.

He was just two years older than you, yet as he was born a genius, he had finished his studies earlier than others, and now at the age of 23, where others are still at universities, he is a professor at one of the best universities in the country.

His achievements sure demanded respect but his behavior sure secured that more, as he always kept his distance from the students, not being friendly with anyone.

His cold and expressionless gaze made some think of him as an arrogant person that just cause he happened to be better than others at studying is looking down at the others, and at the same time his coldness made him look cool and mysterious, thing that sure attracts girls a lot.

Every female student has a hate and love relationship with him in their minds as he would torture them in class with his extremely difficult tests yet they could not completely hate him as he was too hot to be mad at, as they said.

He's definitely very famous in this university but you kinda understand his perspective.

You have to keep a distance as being over-friendly would lead to problems and misunderstandings that would stain his reputation and good figure as a professional.

" I wish I was as sure as your words sounded. I am really afraid of this exam too." You admitted to her while you zipped your bag after you had finished gathering all your stuff.

"You are serious? Oh my God! We are all so doomed." She ruffled her hair being the drama queen she used to be and you laughed at loud before pulling her to go.

"Wait a minute!! I know. You can come with me tonight then. All the class has organized a secret meeting to find a solution to our common problem. You should come." She told you while she clapped her hands over-excited.

"I don't know." You replied to her as you understood that since this is the first time you are hearing about such a thing means that the others surely don't want you to go.

Most people from your class didn't really like you cause you were a study bug and a book freak as they called you.

The truth is that you just liked books. Not only the ones that were for the school subjects that you were forced to read but books in general.

They were like small doors that took you in different places, different realities.

An escape of your soul to better universes and more interesting lives.

"You are coming and that is final. You have a big imagination and good ideas after all. We will surely need the power of your brain." Sira pulled you with her down the stairs and you just thought that since you were caught in all this might as well just finish this quickly.