Professor's Night Out

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup were sprawled across eachother on the couch while watching a movie. Buttercup was laying on the bottom with Bubbles laying upside down on top of her, pigtails hanging over the edge of the couch. Blossom simply used Buttercup as a pillow, her head resting on her sister's flat stomach. Even at 17, the girls were still as close as ever and always had eachother's backs.

Their weekly ritual of watching "Game of Thrones" was interrupted abruptly by the loud ringtone of the house phone. 

"I'm on the bottom so one of you can get it." The lazy response came from Buttercup, followed by another excuse from the blonde sister.

"I'm upside down so it's easier for you Blossom." The red haired sister rolled her eyes and rolled off the couch pausing the episode.  She strode across the room and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Blossom spoke into the phone and waited for the response. 

"..."

"Okay, have fun!" 

"..."

"Love you too, see you tomorrow."

Blossom hung up the phone and Buttercup shot up, flinging her younger sister onto the floor. "Did you say the professor's staying out tonight?" There was a light in her reckless sister's eyes that made the leader nervous. 

"Are you going to do something dumb if I say yes?" A short silence followed the question and the raven haired sister finally gave her answer. 

"Define dumb." Blossom rolled her eyes and laid back on top of her sister and waited for Bubbles to get back in her spot as well before unpausing the episode. 

"Probably whatever you're thinking of right now is dumb Buttercup. Tell me what you're thinking." Bubbles turned away from the TV at this point, finding Buttercup's answer to be more interesting than the episode. 

"So Mitch invited me to this party and it's supposed to be WILD! Since the professor's not here and won't be back until tomorrow, he won't even have to know I went." Blossom and Bubbles both frowned slightly at their wilder sister. 

"Buttercup of you keep going to these you're eventually going to get caught and the professor's going to kill you when it happens." The raven haired girl simply shrugged and looked at both of her sisters. 

"I'll deal with that when it happens. For now I'll have fun with my life and party it up! My life is the night life. You two should try it sometime." Blossom and Bubbles looked nervously at eachother. 

"We'll pass on that. You just better be back before the professor because I'm not going to cover for you this time." Blossom answered for them both. 

"Don't worry, I won't get caught. The episode is almost over so after it's over I'll get dressed and head out." The two other sisters sighed quietly and relaxed back on their sister, waiting for the show to go off.

AN: I know it's short, but this is just the prologue. Don't worry, there will be more drama and action next chapter and it'll be longer. Hope you're enjoying it so far!!