Jealousy Will Drive You Mad

Bing~

?????: 2 more, are you ready?

{Y/N's POV}
As soon as I got to school I see that Bakugo is already there. He's sitting with his feet up in thought and a huge scowl on his face. He slowly seem to get angrier by the second until his hands start to spark. Not wanting anything to catch on fire and run over to him and tap his shoulder.

"Bakugo?"

He stops and looks at me. He remains having a sour look on his face, but it's a bit more relaxed than before.

"Whadda want?"
"I was just trying to see if..... well, more like...... what you were thinking about..?"
"Nothing for you to worry about. Now go away before I snap your head off."

I want to help him but he's too angry. Also during school hours he has a specific reputation I suppose. I walk a bit gloomier to my desk and try to act as if nothing happened. He was fine when I was bawling my eyes out... what's making him angrier than usual?

{Bakugo's POV}
After snapping at her I feel bad. I shouldn't have been that way..... she's basically one of my only friends here. I sigh to myself. Maybe I should apologize later... I really couldn't tell her what I was thinking about anyway. If I directly told her about me being jealous..... she wouldn't believe a word I said. The fact that Deku, that stupid Deku, is beating me everyday pisses me off. No matter how many times I comfort her, she goes back to him. Damn it... what does Deku do that makes her want him over me? Am I......... not good enough? I fukin hate this, not being good enough. Especially for her. I'm gonna kick Deku's ass!

"H-hi Y/N!"
"Hey Izu..."

Speak of the damn devil. I run up to the little runt and hold him by the collar.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"K-Kacchan?"

{Izuku's POV}
This is it. I'm gonna die before I could ever tell Y/n. I shut my eyes preparing for contact to my face. The last thing I would see is Kacchan's angry face, I wish it would of been the gentle face of Y/n...

"BAKUGO STOP THIS!"

I feel a rush of wind in front of my face and a quiet whimper of pain. I'm dropped to the floor and I open my eyes. I look over at Y/n in shock and see her arms. They have severe burns and seem to be broken. Some of the burns are so bad the skin starts to look like it's hanging. I crawl over to Y/n.

"Y/N!"

I take her into my arms and pick her up. As I cry, I glare at Kacchan.

"What have you done Kacchan?"

He stands in shock and his eyes start to water. He collapse onto the floor and starts to slam his hands. By now he's full on crying.

"DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!"

After letting his rage out he continues to only cry. He justa sits there as everyone watches in shock. Not caring anymore I run as fast as I can with Y/n in my arms to recovery girl. As soon as I step foot out the hall she is already there. I look down at Y/n and she has also taken so much more damage. The bottom half of her abdomen is burnt just a much as her arms. I set Y/n down on the floor so Recovery Girl can help as much as she can. I take of my grey school jacket and put it under Y/n's.

"Midorya I'm going to need you run to my office and grab bandages. I only have disinfectant, Neosporin and painkillers."

I get up and bolt to Recovery Girls room and get back to Y/n as fast as I can with the bandages I was told to grab. I see Y/n is passed out cold on the floor and has been healed majorly but has scars that remain. Her beautiful skin has burn marks that will forever be there but I don't care. As long as she's alive and breathing that's all that matters to me. I quickly hand over the bandages and can only watch as she's wrapped up. I feel like I bring so much bad luck to her. Ever since she got and we've gotten close she starts to get hurt. Wether it be Kacchan or some crazy villain. When recovery girl is finished I pick her up and hold her close in my arms. Y/n........ why do you always have to protect me? Let me take a blow for you... let me show you that I can protect you...