The house

THANKS GUYS SOOO SOO MUCH FOR 300 VIEWS IT MEANS SO MUCH!!

1 week later

EMILIO POV
So we all moved into the house and honestly it's going great! Tessa's room looks like this

EMILIO POVSo we all moved into the house and honestly it's going great! Tessa's room looks like this

the reason I'm telling you about her room is because it's my favorite. I would show you my bedroom but it's kind of boring. But anyway, you'd think with this whole chance and Tessa thing on the same floor it would be hard for me but it really isn't. It's because Anthony is obviously keeping Chance away from Tessa and most times I'll sleep in her bed anyway. I go downstairs from the third to the first to go to the kitchen. I think Jake is giving a house tour later so I won't give one. I get into the kitchen and I see Chance and Tessa talking. I could tell Tessa didn't want to be there but her back was facing me. As soon as Chance saw me he stopped talking to Tessa. Tessa took a big sigh and went on her phone. I thought to myself "perfect I can scare her!" I crept over to her and grabbed her around the waist. She mscreamed still not knowing it was me. I turned her around on the spinny barstool. She looked up at me and kissed me. She's so adorable!
TESSAS POV
I was talking to Chance about some random stuff and tbh I was super uncomfortable. But then all of a sudden he got up and left. Someone grabbed my waist. I got super scared and the person turned me around and I looked up and it was just Emilio. I smiled and kissed him. He is my favorite person.
JAKE POV
"What's up Jake paulers so I promised a house tour so this is it!!!" I saw Erika and walked over to her. "YO ERIKA WANNA DO A HOUSE TOUR TOGETHER?" I yelled. "Hell yeah!" Erika said. "Ok let's go outside Jake paulers. ok so this is what the house looks like on the outside."

"Honestly this pool is my fav part of the house" Erika said

"Honestly this pool is my fav part of the house" Erika said. "Oh really huh?" I smirked at the camera. "NATHANNNNNN" I yelled for Nathan so he could film me throwing Erika into the pool. Honestly I love her so much. Nathan came outside. I gave him the camera. "Ok Erika do you really love the pool that much?" Erika started to back away. "Hahaha nooo" I grabbed her and threw her in. We were in the pool together and I looked at her and kissed her. "LOL JERIKA" I screamed at the camera. "Ok let's continue with the tour.