The make up

EMILIO POV
Tessa kissed Chance yesterday and I was so heartbroken but I tried not to show it. Anyway last night Ivan and I made a q&a to take my mind off things. "If you could only talk to and be with one person from your life who would it be?" Ivan read to the camera. "Lukas the cat." Ivan stupidly said. "Lukas isn't a person you idiot!" I said back. He laughed and said "oh yeah.. well then you I guess." "Yeah I think I'd have to choose you too." "Really I thought you would've said T-"  I gave Ivan a look and he realized Tessa and I were having issues. "oh yeah bro thats cool" Ivan saved himself.. or so I thought. "Have you ever loved anyone romantically?" I read. Ivan said "I mean not really. No." I said "I mean yeah you could say I have but idk."  We answered a few more questions and Ivan said "Well we will see you guys soon. Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe!" I turned off the camera and looked at Ivan. He looked back at me and stood up and gave me a hug. "I know you love her it'll be alright." "thanks bro" I said.  we edited the video and uploaded it. I passed by Tessa's room and I heard the my q&a video on. Honestly I didn't think much of it.

TESSAS POV

I was stalking Emilio on all of his social media platforms. I also was looking at the temilio hashtag and I liked a bunch of pics. I decided to see is Jake posted the kissing vlog yet but instead I saw a q&a video on his channel. I decided to watch it. When Ivan asked "If you could only talk to and be with one person from your life who would it be?" I expected him to say me but instead he said Ivan. Then Ivan said "Really I thought you would've said T-" I knew he was going Tessa, my name. Emi gave Ivan a look and I felt hurt but to be fair I broke his heart. I heard someone walk past by door but I didn't think much of it. I carried on with the video and when Emilio said he didn't know if he loved anyone I went straight down to the comments. 

TEMILIO???

AT 3:47 IVAN WAS ABOUT TO SAY TESSA!!!!

I THOUGHT TESSA AND EMILIO WERE DATING??

MY TEMILIO HEART HURTS

I started to tear up. I wiped my tears and went downstairs. Nobody was home except for Ivan and Emilio and Ivan was in his room so that meant Emilio would be downstairs. I saw him on the couch and I went over to him. I looked down at him on his phone. I knew he knew that I was there but he didn't look up. I starting crying and I sat down on his lap and cried into his arms. He put his arms tightly around me. I cried even more. I didn't say anything because I knew I didn't have to. Everything was going to be alright. 

EMILIOS POV

I went to sit on the couch and decided to go on my phone. I went on my phone and looked through my twitter feed and everyone was asking me about #temilio. I rolled my eyes. I heard footsteps coming towards me at first I thought it was Ivan but I heard quiet sobbing. I knew it was Tessa. She came up to me but I kept looking down at my phone. Next thing I knew she was sitting on my lap hugging me while crying. I hugged her tightly because I hate to see her cry, especially over me. I hugged her tightly and she cried even more. My new sweatshirt was getting wet but that didn't matter at all to me. the only thing that mattered was her.