Uh oh chance

BEFORE I START, ISNT JAKES NEW POTENTIAL HOUSE SO LITTTT. OK ENJOY!

CHANCES POV
You know Paris is the city of love and this whole love thing is sorta making me miss Tessa. I know I shouldn't be saying that since she is dating Emilio but I can't stop honking about her. I have to go tell her... I have to!! I go up to her room. God her outfit makes her look so sexy.

"Wow Tessa you look so stunning!" I say to her

"Wow Tessa you look so stunning!" I say to her.  "Woah chance you shouldn't be saying that to me." Tessa replied. She sits down on her bed to tie her high heel boots. "I know but I can't help myself." I sit down on the bed and start to stroke her arm. I couldn't resist. Tessa slapped my hand away. "Dude seriously stop! What your doing isn't right." "But Tessa you look so sexy." I reach over to grab her waist. "MAN CUT IT OUT!"" She screamed at me. Tessa ran away. Ugh honestly whatever she's not worth it anyway.

TESSA POV
what chance just did to me is sooo not ok. Now I'm conflicted whether to tell Emilio or not. I go to the tv room and I find Emilio on the couch sleeping. I tipped tied over to him and started to lie down on top of him. Of course this woke him up. Emilio started to smile and wrapped his arms around my waist. Ugh I love him so much. "Hey Tess what brings you here" Emilio said. "Well sleepyhead I wanted to hang out with my fav😍!" I said back. "Oh ok then." Emilio said. My whole body was facing the ceiling so I turned around to have my chest on his and we started to kiss. Emilio was getting to into it by starting to lift my crop top a bit. Since it was so high up I didn't put a bra on underneath. "Emilio we aren't in the bedroom." I giggled at him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Oh yeah sorry lol." That's a real gentleman, I thought to my self. "It's funny because you always get dressed really nicely and I'm always in black jeans and a hoodie." Emilio said. "Well clearly that was enough to make me fall in love with you." I said back. He kissed my neck and said "what we're doing while I was sleeping?" I hesitated to tell him about Chance. I decided not to. It would worry him to much. "Ohh just getting dressed." "Oh ok." He said. "Sooo emi why don't we go explore Paris a bit?" I exclaimed. "Ok babe. But are you going to wear that?" Was he really about to judge me? That jerk. I thought to myself. "What do you mean Emilio?" I said tersely. "Well it's kind of chilly outside and I didn't want you to get cold. That's all babe. You can still wear that but if you want to can borrow one of my hoodies😊!" I immediately regretted being so mean and I passionately kissed him. He is just such a gentleman. He only ever wants the best for me. "Ok babe you're right. I'm going to borrow your rainbow tie die shirt. alright?" "Sure no problem babe. Do you want me to get it?" "Ok sure I'll wait here."

EMILIOS POV
I went upstairs to the third floor. Where all the bedrooms were. I walked by chances door
And heard some moaning. I saw him doing you know what while staring at Tessa's Instagram. That dirty scumbag! I thought to myself. I slammed the door so he would know that I was there watching what sick things he was doing. I got my sweater and forgot about what happened. All that matters is Tessa is my everything and not chances.
I went back downstairs to the first floor and gave Tessa my sweater. When she grabbed it her crop top accidentally went up. I saw everything. I looked and Tessa noticed. She started to kiss me but then pulled away to get the sweater on. "So where do you wanna go?" I asked her. "Ummm idk." We could go shopping and get some cute Parisian clothes!" She looked so happy and I was willing to do anything for her to maintain that happiness.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED