Chapter 3 || Accidental Matches

Leather Lace & Alpha Mates ||Chapter 3||

“Stop trying to make fetch a thing Benny! It is never gonna happen!”

-If you don’t know where this quote is from get off my book and never get back on.

~Darcy’s P.O.V~

“IT’S SO FLUFFY!!” I scream, jumping straight onto the humongous California king bed in the first room off of our sweets living room. As soon as I land I cuddle into the pillows, pulling my legs to my chest to create a ball and close my eyes.

“Oh no bitch, you know we need to get dressed for the dinner.” Rory says after she set her bags in her room.

“One more minute… I’m sleepy!” I mumble, rolling over, my back now facing her. I go straight back to sleep hearing her deep sigh before she stomps out of my room.

  I’m dreaming about becoming divergent and choosing the dauntless faction, having Four pull me from the net after I jump first and saying those three little words in that rich baritone voice that makes me warm and tingly in all the right places.

“Welcome to Dauntl-” My dream is suddenly stopped as I feel the icy cold wetness of a bucket of water dropping all over my body. Screaming I sit up in bed fast enough to make me dizzy and fall over the side. Getting up I see Rory legitimately rolling on the floor laughing with tears streaming down her voice and a now empty vase sitting on the floor next to her.

I step over her as I walk into the massive bathroom and turn on the shower. I smell like dirty plant water.. ewwww. Ten minutes later I’m hopping out freshly scrubbed and shaved I pull the fluffy hotel robe over my shoulders and walk through my room to my suit case.

“Roar how much time do we have left?” I say loud enough for her to hear through the thin wall as I pick out my outfit. Going through my Suitcases I pull out my black and gray nirvana tee tucking it in to my black ripped high-waisted shorts and sit down to lace up my black on black high-top converse.

“Fifteen minutes!” She yells back while I’m putting on my eye liner and mascara. I put my black ‘whatever’ beanie on with my rainbow lensed nerd glasses before shoving my lip gloss and phone into my pocket. I walk through my perfume spray and grab my headphones before closing the door.

“I’m not changing.” I hear Darcy say as I look up at her wearing her black on black vans, studded black shorts, a white ‘Kurt Cobain’ t-shirt, aviator glasses and, a black ‘blame society’ beanie. We’re both wearing only a little bit of eye make-up and lip gloss.

“We don’t have time anyway.” I reply, walking out of the door and straight to the elevator. As she gets in and pushes the button I say what needs to be said.

“We have gotta stop doing this.”

The doors open and we walk across the lobby into the restaurant, catching a nice leathery scent as we go. Opening the door we are greeted with a few stares from unmated wolves while we search for my father. I catch him at the middle table talking to his beta. Walking over I look at the 2 unfilled spots left after we take our seats.

“Those belong to the alpha and beta of the Dynasty Pack. They just left, only stopped by for a few minutes.” My dad says catching my eyes. Shrugging, I pull out my phone and begin playing flappy bird. I guess they just stopped by after getting here and wanted to sleep.

Feeling jealous of them getting the luxury of the one thing I so desire I grit my teeth and make that stupid bird fly like it never has before.

Don’t kill me I Still have an update for tomorrow! I just needed some procrastination time! I know  its short but I don’t really give a shit. Anyways… I’ve decided to update short but frequent chapters rather than long and far apart… So see you guys later.

Song on the side is Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana bc I love them.

Stay Classy Whores X