Chapter 1|| The Packing Process

Leather, Lace & Alpha Mates ||Chapter 1||

 Read the A/N at the end please!!

|Finnegan’s p.o.v|

Anger.

I felt it. In fact, that’s all I felt.

Burning bright like stars in the night.

That’s what fueled me as I ran through the woods, the wind running through my fur. The calming sound of my paws hitting the ground and the wind sifting through leaves was just what I needed.

It has been three years since I turned eighteen. The time in which most wolves, excluding alphas, find there mate. Alphas tend to find there mates at the age of sixteen so they can get their personal lives somewhat settled before the pack is passed down to them when they come of age.

                As an alpha this means I was supposed to find my mate 5 years ago, but that didn’t happen. It still hasn’t actually. Even though I’ve searched all my surrounding packs, I haven’t been able to find her.

                Catching sight of the small lake in the outskirts of my territory, I slow to a walk and make my way over to the edge lapping up water with my long, pink tongue. After I quench my thirst I stare at my large black wolf in the reflection of the water. My red eyes turning back to my normal blue and staring back at me as my wolf let me take over.

                Turning away from my reflection I shift back into my human form. Laying back I look up to the moon and pray to the moon goddess. Every time there is a full moon this is what I do. I pray for my pack. I pray for my family. I pray for my mate.

Alpha Finnegan, I’m taken out of my thoughts as my beta mind links me, we need to go over the rules with Calum and Ashton. We leave for the meeting in an hour. Just like that I’m put back into alpha mode as I shift and begin the thirty minute trek back to my pack house.

I’m coming

|Darcy’s p.o.v|

‘Straight of the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down you could never tell

Ahh Me and cast party with the crowded kitchen

People talk shhh but we don’t listen’

                “Can you not play that so loudly? Your about to burst my eardrum!” My best friend Rory screams over the music.

                “I’m trying to support my boys!” I scream back. Laughing as a look of disgust crosses her face. “Now shut up this is my favorite part”

‘5 foot something with the skinny jeans

Don’t look back baby follow me

I don’t know where I’m goin but I’m finding my way

Same old shhh but a different day’

                “You’re favorite part is over now can you turn it down?” She yells back. Deciding to take her out of her misery I turn the music down. “Good now get to packing, I was done like a weak ago.” She continues as she flips through her magazine.

                Humming along to the music I go back to my walk-in closet pulling out random clothing items and shoving them in my suit case. After that I zipped it up and took my smaller suitcase in the bathroom packing all my hygiene items, make up, hair products and, accessories. Then it’s to the shoes… I get my smallest and final suitcase and begin putting in about twenty-five pairs of shoes. Finally, I go to my room with my back pack and packing my lap top, magazines, my chords and leaving room for snacks.

                I guess it would be safe to say I don’t travel lightly, but then again, why travel lightly when you’re flying in a private plane? Turning the music back up I hop in the shower to lather, shampoo and, shave my body. Getting out I wrap my hair in a towel and dry off before going to my closet to pick out an outfit.

“Oh my flippoty flop why the hello kitty muffin are you naked?” Ro screamed when I walked from the bathroom to the closet.

                “I’m not… I’m wearing a towel. Duh” I laughed out turning into the closet and pulled on my white skinny jeans and ‘I <3 shoes, booze & boys with tattoos’ t-shirt.

                “A towel on your hair does not count! I saw way too much and I do not roll like that.” She screamed, yet again. “And stop making sex sounds in there! Save that for your mate!”

                “I was trying to put on my shoes now come help me with my luggage. I just need to get it all out of my room so nobody sees the mess when they come to pick it up!” I say as I pick up my smallest case and back pack.

                “Of course you leave me with the big bags” she grumbles as she picks them up.

                “You have were strength, no complaining!” I yell as she pops out of the closet and I set down my bags. I hear her grumble ‘so do you’ before slamming my door as I plop down on my bed.

                “What does your case say?” she asked  referring to my ‘INHALE THE GOODSHIT EXHALE THE BULLSHIT’ case, “I’m so jealous! I want that case”

                I just smirked and pulled out my headphones as I heard my mom calling for us over the pack house intercom. As we silently got up heading out of the alpha courters and down to the foyer. My mom shook her head at my shirt in disapproval as she motioned at the door while talking to the beta’s wife.  

                They were both staying but wanted to say goodbye to their mates before the left. Me, I had to go because my dad was positive that my mate would be there and I was not going without at least one other female to keep me company, which explains Rory.

                After exchanging farewells, Rory and I got situated in the car ready for the ten minute drive to the airport that would start our adventure to the middle of the U.S.

A/N

I plan on updating again tonight but do not take my word on that. You can expect an update by midnight on Friday which has become the time I decided to do that. Now I got to go because the pizza man is here but I will probably update another chapter or authors note so look out for that.

 Song she was singing on the side->

Picture of their outfits on the side->