Awaken my love

It's Mark's turn for the POV...bite me!

Mark's POV

I stood there shocked as I saw doctors rushing in and out of Jack's room. One of the doctors walked up to me.

"I'm sorry for your loss..."

I felt my foot go back to catch myself from falling over in shock. I refused to believe it. I ran over to the side of Jack's bed. I grabbed his hand whicg was growing cold.

"You can't leave me, I know you wouldn't..." I leaned down, close to his face. "Please, awaken my love." I kissed his lips and soon he was breathing.

I looked down into his now open baby blues. I felt tears weld up in my eyes once more. I hugged him tightly.

"Never do that to me again! You are such an idiot! You know that I could never live without you!" I said all at once but grinning to no end.

You guys are gonna hate me...

"I'm sorry but...who are you?" Jack asked.

Told you...

I stopped hugging him and stared at him.

"Come on Jack, st-stop messing around..."

"I'm sorry but I truely have no idea who you are..."

"I see...I'll visit you later..." I said and ran out of the room as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was running to until I was in the room with the piano.

I stepped up to the piano, my hands lightly running over the keys. I never really had the patience for piano but...Jack had...Mabey after he was released I could bring him back here.

I sat down at the piano pressing a few keys. Even though I never really had the patience for it, I had memorised a few songs. One of them happened to be the song we sang together.

I started playing it quietly humming to myself even through the tears running down my face. Jack, my love, my heart, and soul may never remember me...I will never mean the same thing to him as he does to me...

"I wish that I could begin to do something that does right by you..."

I slammed my fists on the keys, taking deep breaths. I see a guitar in the corner. I pick it up and play a song I hadn't heard in a long time but I knew guitar better than piano.

"I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white."

"Seconds and hours, maybe they had to take some time."

"I know how it goes, I know how it goes from wrong to right."

"Silence and sound, did they ever hold each other tight like us?"

"Did they ever fight like us?"

"You and I, we don't wanna be like them."

"We can make it till the end."

"Nothing can come between you and I."

"Not even the gods above, could separate the two of us."

"But nothing can come between you and I."

"Oh you and I."

"I figured it out, saw the mistakes of up and down."

"Meet in the middle, there's always room for common ground."

"I see what it's like, I see what it's like for day and night."

"Never together, cause they see things in a different light like us."

"They never tried, like us."

"You and I, we don't wanna be like them."

"We can make it till the end, nothing can come between you and I."

"Not even the gods above, could separate the two of us."

"Cause you and I."

"We don't wanna be like them, we can make it till the end ."

"Nothing can come between you and I."

"Not even the gods above, could separate the two of us..."

After singing the song I felt empowered. Jack would never forget me, he loves me. He just needs a reminder of what we were. How do I remind him...ah, I know just the thing!