Hangover

Jack POV

I woke up in a soft bed not wanting to move. I smelled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I opened my eyes and realised that I wasn't in my own house. The last thing I remembered was talking to Mark at the bar and getting very drunk. He must have brought me to his place for the night. I hope we didn't do anything.... I tried to sit up but felt a shooting pain in my head. Right getting hammered means a hang over.

I saw some advil and some water on the bed side table. Thanks Mark. I took the pills and drank the rest of the water. I slowly stood one hand on my head one hand in front of me so I didn't bump into something. I opened the door and followed the smells downstairs to the kitchen area.

"Mornin Jack."

"Top of the mornin to ya Mark. Ugh I guess going to the bar was a bad idea." I said still holding my head.

"Heh at least ya had me there."

"Yea..."

Mark handed me a plate of food and went to the living room. I soon followed him and we both sat down on the couch. I thought for a second.

"Did you sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"Yea."

"Ya didn't have to go and do that! I would have been fine on the couch!"

"Come on I'm not that mean, the guest gets the bed and the host gets the couch. Its just good etiquette."

"Still...uh I've been meaning to ask what all happened last night? The last thing I remember is that I drank all that whiskey."

"Uh....maybe its better you don't know."

"Oh dear god what did I do?"

"You uh wanted to dance but kept grinding on me.....and kept telling me how hot I am...."

I felt my face heat up and covered it with my hands. "Never again." I said.

He chuckled. "I guess I know how you really feel about me huh?"

I just sat there blushing my face off.

"It's okay..." he turned a light pink. "I think I kinda like you too..."

"R-really?"

"Y-yea..."