Come find me Markimoo!

I know I usually switch POVs but I kinda had to do Mark's for this one too to make it work easier. And smol guide to this chapter.

Jack

Mark

Both

Mark's POV

I woke up suddenly, my head shooting up. I looked at Jack's face and he still looked the same as he did when I had fallen asleep.

In the corner of my eye I saw a small bright light but when I looked to see it better it was gone. I neared where it had been and soon heard Jack giggling. When I went to look at him he was still out cold.

I saw another light and went to the door. Soon I was following the lights and Jacks giggles out of the hostpital.

"Come on Mark! I'm getting away!" Jack said his laughter even louder than before.

Soon I was seeing what seemed to be Jack. I saw a heel, and elbow, a small tuft of pale green hair. I was now running to stay caught up.

All of a sudden I was in a large room where a piano was playing. Jack was sitting there singing along to the music from the grand piano.

"If I could begin to be, half of what you think of me, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love like you."

I neared the piano recognizing the song and entranced in his singing.

"When I see the way you act, wonderin when I'm coming back, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love like you."

I decided to join him, feeling it was right.

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true cause I think your so good and I'm nothing like you!"

Jack smiled hearing my voice sing out with his.

"Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew what makes you think I'm so special."

"If I could begin to do, something that does right by you, I would do about anything I would even learn how to love..."

"When I see the way you look, shaken by how long it took, I could do about anything I could even learn how to love like you...

"Love like you,"

"Love me like you..."

I stood there, tearing up as Jack walked up to me.

"Don't cry, you found me Markimoo!"

"Jack..."

"One more race Mark, come on we gotta make it to the finish line!"

"Finish line?"

He giggled and took my hand. It was cold and mostly transparent but somehow it held on to mine. I ran along with him to the hospital. As soon as we entered his room he dissapeard.