My Boyfriend the Conceited Scene Kid!! And Jared the Guy I Met at the Mall!!Ch4

Ch4

*Stella's POV*

I get a phone call after Jared's long outburst, poor guy that made the mistake of putting in the wrong colors was crying. I almost felt bad for him but the phone call I recieved was awful. Craig's mom is in the hospital and Craig was the cause of his mother being there in the first place, I begin to cry like my tear ducts are like a black river of sorrow.

Jared looks at with utter sympathy and hugs me tight, I pull out my car keys and say "Jared I gotta go, just call me ok?"

He nods and begins to walk away to his Grand Am, I put the key in the ignition and speed outta the mall parking lot. Deciding to call Craig to see if he's fine, but unluckily for me his phone is off when I try to call.

I'm pushing 100 when my heart begins to beat wildly from the stress of it all and not to mention the worry washing over me.

*********************************15 minutes later**************************************

So I make it to the hospital and run into the receptionist desk to see a lady chewing on gum and reading an outdated Peoples magazine. I ring the bell and she looks up at me annoyed. "Can i help you?" she asks.

I nod while asking "I'm here to see misses Roberts, what room is she in?"

"I'm sorry but I can't give you that kinda information unless your a relative."

I sigh and tell her a brief summary of who I am and she finally gives me the info after 30 minutes of explaining myself. I rush down the hallways and open the door to see a drunk Craig sitting on the floor. Looking to see a light pale ish blue painted on the walls as if the room isn't anymore depressing than what's already here.

I help Craig up and have him sit down in a chair in the room "Why-y-y are you her-r-r-e?" he asks slurring his words.

"I'm here because of your mother you drunky" I laugh at what I say to him.

He pulls me in his lap by my waist and he whispers "No I doubt that, your here cause you want me back-k-k" his breath reaking of alcohol.

'Can you say eww?' I ask in my head, I attempt to get out of his lap but he tightens his grip on me and I sigh.

'I should have known he was gonna be here, but drunk?' I say in my head.

I recieve a text message from an unknown number saying:

I've been watching you and I jst wanna say I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look shocked at the phone screen, thinking it must be some kinda joke and Jared calls 10 minutes later.

_________________________________________________________

sorry i havent been able to post you guys.welll here it is.plz comment :]