CH7!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Stella's POV*~

I watch as Jared turns his head around at Craig and sticks his tongue out. I just chuckle when I hear Craig punch Jared in the face. I pull off to the side of the road, considerably a neighborhood not to be misunderstood. But anywho i hear Jared whine like a little kid "He just punched me Stell!"

I nod and say in a serious tone "Craig get out of my car right now!!"

He counters with a smart ass comment "What if I don't want too?"

I turn around to look at Craig, and just stare him down. He just sits in the backseat smirking, I continue to stare him down. Sure enough that doesn't work, so I get out of the car and open the door to the backseat and say again "Get out of my car!"

He just shakes his head and I come at him like a panther on crack(if thats even possible just thought it would be funny) I begin to punch him in the balls repeatedly till he's screaming out in pain. I pull him by the legs out of the backseat of my car, and leave him up against a tree.

I shut to backseat door to my car and get back in the drivers seat and ask "Jared are you okay?"

He nods and rubs his nose that's slightly bleeding, I watch as Jared starts to laugh at something going on outside. I turn my head to see that Craig is still grabbing his nuts and rocking back and forth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cutting to Stella's house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jee you have a hugeknocker of a house!" Jared says surprised and excited.

I just chuckle at his sillyness and he says as if it just came to him "HEY STELL LETS PLAY PRINCESS!! I'LL BE YOUR PRINCE CHARMING AND YOU CAN BE THE PRETTY PRINCESS!!"

I just shake my head at him while laughing at his crazy imagination. 

"Come on Stell don't laugh at me! Can we please play dress up?!" He asks with a puppy dog pouty face appearing on his face.

I try not to look at it but fail epically and finally give in "Okay okay fine, we'll play pretty princess!"

We get out of the car and unload his belongings and head to the steps of my mansion house thingy(haha). I show Jared around the big house and he gets settled in my room out of all the 50 or so rooms we have in my house. I just look at him as if he's made the biggest mistake ever and tackle him onto my bed. 

"AH!" is the only noise that comes out of his mouth and we burst into fits of giggles. I look at him after the laughter dies down. I blush and look down realizing im ontop of him and feel his eyes on me. He lifts his index finger underneath my chin so my eyes meet his.