Chapter 3.

Him👫: bae you want to go bowling tonight?

Me: I don't get out of class till 9:30

Him👫: I know, they don't close until midnight and its bowl for a dollar night

Me: I don't have homework tonight so yea sure.

Him👫: alright let me know when you get home so I can come pick you up

Me: ok.

I thought it was cute that he wanted to go bowling and I was all for it. Our relationship just started so it was nothing major going on.

Theo is always keeping me occupied when I'm up late studying or finishing up homework, it's the summer and he wants me to enjoy my summer too not just surround myself with work and school.

College is pretty hard but I've been handling it pretty well, I'm taking two classes this summer and so far I'm doing well in both.

Class was ending and I drove all the way home and told Theo that I made it and I'm going to change real quickly. He was outside waiting for me in less than 15 minutes.

"Hey" I greeted as I got in the car, he leaned in and I kissed him on the lips before sitting back and putting on my seat belt.

*************************

"That was really fun, I enjoyed myself." I said as we were walking to the car.

"I did too. You suck at bowling though"

I laughed "no I'm actually good, you're just better" he shrugged "alright I'll give you that" he responded.

"I have something I want to talk to you about?" He broke the silence as we got to the car. I leaned on the door as he stood in front of me with a concerned look on his face.

"Wassup"

"So I was on Instagram looking through it when I see your post the other day..." I mentally rolled my eyes knowing he was going to bring up Paul. I never really post Paul on my page unless it's for a legit reason because posting him causes a lot of suspicions and questions and stuff we just don't want. It was his birthday so I told him beforehand I was going to post him and he sent me a picture that he liked me to post.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Your Bestfriend. Why you didn't tell me you had a guy Bestfriend?"

"I didn't find it important to say."

"Why not?"

"He doesn't live down here. We are just best friends so you don't have to worry about anything trust me... is that a problem for you?" I asked.

"What?"

"The fact that I have a boy Bestfriend" I clarified, I noticed how defensive I was being so I toned it down a little bit.

"No it's not a problem Hun I was just asking" he said with a smile on his face as he walked closer to me and gave me a big tight hug. Something didn't feel right about his answer but I brushed it off.

I purposely didn't mention that I had a guy Bestfriend because last time I did that it became a problem so I decided to take things on a different approach in this relationship.

**********************

Later on that night Theo and I stayed on the phone talking until we fell asleep.

"So about that Bestfriend thing" Theo started. I rolled my eyes knowing what he said earlier was not the truth if he still worried about it.

"Hey can we talk about this tomorrow I'm getting very tired and sleepy." I yawned.