Freezing to death

-Scourge's POV-
After taking care for that Princess. I went back to the council meeting with all the dignitaries. I gave myself an evil smirk before entering. I pretended to look upset and wanting to cry. But it was just acting.

I slowly entered the room, "Princess (Y/n) is...dead." I said as a fake tear ran down my face. "What...?" They said as the men helped me to a chair. "What happened to her?" Asked Robotnik. "She was killed by Queen Ashley." I sobbed out. They all gasped, "No! Her own sister." "A-at least we got to say our marriage vows...before she died in my arms..." I said, covering my face with my hands, making look realistic.

"There can be no doubt now, Queen Ashley is a monster and we are all in grave danger." Said Robotnik, crossing his arms. "Prince Scourge, Mobius looks to you." Said King Elias. "With a heavy heart, I charge Queen Ashley of Mobius with treason and sentence her to death." I growled, making my revenge.

-Ashley's POV-
Inside of my cell, I noticed ice taking over the walls, I then tried to pull my arms out of the shackles. I gasped as I heard the guards outside.

"Hurry Up! She's dangerous. Move quickly."

"It won't open! It's frozen shut."

Then, the ice takes over and it gave the the perfect opportunity to escape.

-Knuckles' POV-
We were both walk back home. But then, Sonic pushed me to the ground. I growled and stood up, "What the hell was that for?!" I hissed. He looked at me, really annoyed, "I-I can't believe you would just leave her there! She also needs our help!" "No she doesn't, she's already with her fiancé." I said, walking away.

But Sonic then grabbed me by wrist and shove me back. "Stop it!!" "Come on, let's go!" "No, Sonic! We're not going back! She's with her true love." I said, getting annoyed. He the made a face as if to say "No, she isn't."

Then the wind picks up, I looked back and saw a blizzard forming over Mobius. "(Y/n)!" I then started running as he ran next to me, going back towards Mobius. "Come on!"

-Normal POV-
You were still inside of the castle in the locked room, you were lying on the floor shivering with cold. You gasped as you saw ice forming on the ceiling then the door handles jiggle as someone tries to open them. "Help." You whimpered.

Suddenly the door opened and you saw Tails, pulling a stick out of the lock and tosses it aside. He enters the room and noticed you lying on the floor. "(Y/n)! Oh, no." He then saw the fireplace is out, he quickly places more wood in the fireplace and lights up the fireplace.

"Tails? Tails, get away from there." You shivered as he stood by the fire looking at it in awe, "Wow! So this is heat. I love it." He said as he leans closer and holds out his hands towards the fire when suddenly one of his hands catches fire, "Ooh! But don't touch it!" He chuckled as he shakes the flame out and goes over to you to sit you closer to the fire.

"So, where's Scourge and what happened to your kiss?" Asked the two-tailed fox as he sat next to you. You sighed, "I-I was wrong about him. He wasn't true love." "But we ran all the way here?" "Please, T-Tails, you can't stay here, you'll melt." You shivered.

"I am not leaving here until we find some other act of true love to save you." He said as be sits behind you to shield himself from the fire, "Do you happen to have any ideas?" You looked down, "I don't even know what love is."

"That's alright, I do. Love is putting someone else's needs before yours. Like, you know, how Knuckles brought you back here to Scourge and left you forever." He said, rubbing your shoulder.

You blinked in realization, "K-Knuckles loves me?" Tails then faces to you, next to the fire, "Geez, you really don't know anything about love, do you?" But you gasped as the fire started to melt his face. "Tails, you're melting." "Some mobians are worth melting for." He said, smiling. You smiled back as his face starts to melt he tries to hold it up, "Just maybe not right this second!"