Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

She had her hand linked with him. They both walked in and sat beside Jongdae.

"Guys, this is Ji Ah and she's a freshman.",he said after a while, ignoring me throughout.

Everyone greeted her and the over excited Jongdae held her hand and wouldn't let go.

It was during this when he looked at me and passed a stern smile. My head was buzzing. I had been so foolish. He was just being nice to me, helping me out as a friend. He had a date, a pretty one. As time passed she seemed like a good person too.

It was already late by the time they had gotten here so we decided to leave soon. Ji Ah left first, Baekhyun walked her out and met us again. Chanyeol and Jongdae were so drunk that Suho, Kyungsoo and Yong Hwa helped them to get back to their dorms. Before leaving Yong Hwa thanked me for asking him to join this club. He waved happily as he left, Hye Jin waved too. She was a little tipsy as well. Yixing offered to help me take her home.

"Baekhyun, do you want to go? I'll just help the girls get back." Asked Yixing helping Hye Jin up.

I turned to look at him.

"I.. erm.. i.. I'll come with you hyung. Wanted to chat with you anyway." He replied walking towards us.

Yixing tried picking up Hye Jin.

"Ah!", He yelled as soon as he did, "what was that?"

"Her heels hit you sunbae. I'll take them off." I rushed to open her shoes.

"Heels? It seemed like blocks of wood.",said Yixing looking down at them.

Baekhyun and I quietly walked by each other. Yixing was talking mostly, asking me various things. He's a very curious person.

"But you hardly eat anything!" He argued.

"I eat sunbae. I just don't eat red meat." I replied smiling.

"Then you should have asked us to order more..." he trailed.

I was about to reply, when I heard Baekhyun softly asking, "you didn't eat?"

This was the first time he spoke to me in two weeks.

"I did. Just little." I said looking at him.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"No. Don't worry."

"Weird. One would expect him to feed you." He replied bluntly.

Just when I was about to enquire further when Yixing cut me off. We had arrived at the dorm gates. Baekhyun and Yixing left and I hustled Hye Jin upstairs.

I laid down on my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow the whole night began replaying.

Weird. One would expect him to feed you. Who was he talking about? Unable to come to a conclusion, i soon drifted off to sleep.

The next day Hye Jin woke up with a hangover.

"Ahhh. My head hurts." She sat up.

"Morning drunk."

"Y/N..... make some soup for your roommate."

"What soup?"

"Hangover soup."

"I don't know how to make it. Maybe I can order it?"

"Yeah...." She said and slept again.

I fed her some soup and put her to sleep again. I was working on a presentation when her phone started beeping. I quickly ran to it to mute it. It was a reminder.