Chapter 2

I finally got off the plane at Incheon airport and took a taxi to Yonsei University. The ride was amazing, the streets were almost empty as it was still early in the morning. I rolled down my windows and felt the cool air got my face and blow my hair. I couldn't believe it. I was in Korea. I was going to study in a foreign University.

I reached my dorm at 6 in the morning and could see many students already settling in. I went up the stairs and to my dorm and found shoes outside. I knocked and a girl opened the door.

“Y/N, right? Hi, I'm your roommate, Kim Hye Jin.”

“ Hi, nice to meet you.” I replied shaking hands. She seemed nice,I'm glad.

“Where are you from?”

“India.”

“Ooh, nice! Namastey!”

“Haha, namastey.” Okay, she is nice.

“ Okay, you can unpack I'll be out of your way. Once you're done let's go out and explore the campus. Yeah?”

“ Yeah, sure. Thanks.”

After I finished, Hye Jin and I strolled around the beautiful campus. We were just passing by the music department when she screamed.

“Omo! Kyungsoo oppa!”

A very good looking boy looked at us and smiled. His smile was so angelic. He approached us slowly and hugged Hye Jin. He was beautiful.

“Hye Jin, Jongdae did tell me you were coming today. But I didn't think I'd run into you so early in the morning.”

“ Yeah, I was just too excited. I had to come fast. By the way, this is my roommate, Y/N.” She said.

He turned his gaze at me and smiled.

“Hello, my name is Do Kyungsoo.”

“ Hello. Nice to meet you.” I replied timidly.

“Which department?” He enquired.

“English literature.”

“Ah. I'm from the music department.”

“ Yes, Kyungsoo oppa and my brother are classmates.”

“Oh okay. I was always interested in music. I wanted to learn an instrument.”

“Oh really? Then you should join our music club. Go ahead and sign up.”

“Yeah let's go.” Hye Jin pulled my arm. “ We'll see you later oppa. Bye!” She waved at him.

“He's nice right?” Hye Jin asked.

“Yeah. Very polite.”

“Polite is oppa’s middle name, no exaggeration.”

We signed up for the music club and headed to have lunch. Hye Jin’s brother called and asked us to wait for them. We met up in front of a pizza place. Hye Jin's brother was Kim Jongdae and was equally cheerful as his sister.

“Call me Chen.” Said Jongdae.

“ Okay” I smiled.

“So Y/N, do you know anyone here?” Asked Kyungsoo.

“ No actually I don't.”

“ Ah. No issues, we'll all be friends. Half of our lot isn't even here yet. Once you meet everyone, you'll never miss home.” Said Chen.

“ Thank you so much.” I said gleefully.

Chen was right. They had loads of friends. And all from various departments. They all met up in the music club. Only Kyungsoo, Chen and another tall boy named Chanyeol were from the music department. Suho and Xiumin were in the Biotechnology department. Jongin, Sehun, and Yixing from the performing arts.

Another another boy named Baekhyun, who was apparently from the  IT department.

I had met most of them except Sehun and Baekhyun. The other boys told me that it's rather typical of them to not show up on time.

So far my first day at Seoul was great. Luckily I made some friends, at least I'll have some familiar faces in the corridors of Yonsei.