8. Day in day out.

"Shade! I'm home!" Jack threw his keys on the board and struggled to take his leather jacket off, his hands full of the surprise he brought for Shade.

"Shade?" He called again, when nobody answered.

"Kitchen!" She yelped like a S.O.S.

Jack shrugged and smirked. She surely had planned to cook him dinner and, according to the panic in her voice, was failing miserably.
How someone so skilled in weapons handling, close combat, kravmaga and hand-to-hand fight in bed could be all fingers and thumbs when it was about cooking?

Hiding the gift in his back, he entered the kitchen and was faced with a pretty upset, desperate and "what's that sauce?" body and hair covered girlfriend.

"Jack! What's the fuck with this blender? It threw up everything when working, it's shit!" She pursed her lower lip, wiping a trail of some green sauce on her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Boo, you really have to close and lock the lid first." He showed her the button.

"Give me a hand with that. I'm dirty." She licked her fingers.

"Clean up your hands first." He pointed a dishcloth with his chin.

"Why?"

"Just do it." The smile on his face betrayed his thought.

"Ohhh it sounds like someone planned to surprise me! I'm in."
She gets rid of the extra sauce on her hands and forearms with the cloth.
"I'm ready! What is it?"

"Have you been a good girl?" He asked, teasing her.

"Yes. I'm my daddy sugar babe." She liked playing that game. They were good at it.

"Who's the luckiest sugar babe, spoiled by the most handsome and amazing boyfriend they ever had?"

"You're not handsome. And you 're lucky to have me."
She came closer to him, slowly brushing her body from her boobs to her thighs languorously.

"Mmmm. You're right sugar." He licked his lips, bending forward to claim hers.
"I'm starving. Since your dinner had just turned into this disaster, I'm afraid I'll have you for dessert. "

He slowly brushed his lips on hers, adding fuel to the fire that was growing in his stomach.

"I volunteer...as an apology. I don't want to have you hungry and frustrated."
She captured his lips and sucked them, finally releasing them in a loud smack.
"But first I want to see what you're pathetically trying to hide from me. "

"What will I earn in return?" He shifted on his feet, making clear he was ready for action.

"Depends on how your gift makes me happy. But you could expect to have... literally... everything... you... want..." she took her sexiest tone to turn him on even more.

"You, filthy naughty girl..." he swallowed hard.

Yelps came from Jack's back and Shade melted, slamming her palms on her sauced cheeks.

"Don't tell me..." her eyes filled with sparkles.
Jack reached out his hands where a black puppy Labrador was licking his fingers.

"Oh my God a puppy dog!" She shrieked, startling the poor pet and wrecking Jack's eardrums.

Shade jumped up and down, overexcited by the cuteness of the pup.
She carefully grabbed the baby dog from Jack's hand and cuddled it against her chest, kissing every piece of its tiny head.

"Jack! He's so cute! He's a boy isn't he?"

"Yes Ma'am, he totally is. He's healthy, tattooed and vaccinated. All he needs now is a name."