6. Sweat and blood.

*5 years earlier*

"Hit me." Jack said, fists in front of his face, getting his gloves up. This bitch could be sneaky sometimes.
"Come on, don't be shy Babe."

He was sure to piss her off. She hated when he called her Honey, but giving her some Babe or Love would throw him into bigger troubles.

"Never call me that again." She growled, throwing a side kick in his ribs.
He blocked her kick easily with his elbow and waved at her to fight harder.

"Show me what you're made of, Love." He teased her, blowing her a kiss.

She attacked him, punching restlessly in his abs, hard as stone. She was not known to be a fragile pussy, she had been taught to fight like a tigress but something was keeping her from knocking him down.

"Shut the fuck up McClane. Fight back!"

Jack smirked and threw a punch towards her face which she avoided by bending her upper body to the side.

"Come closer Honey, don't hold back. I won't bite. Unless you ask me to."

She had asked him to practice a bit, all those weeks spent to do nothing but filing files and snapping shots was nerve wrecking. She needed some action.
Adding the frustration to have this asshole teasing her with some fucking ridiculous pet names and she was ready to kill anyone with her bare hands.
Glancing at McClane doing his daily hundred push ups, muscles tight and glistening with sweat, along with the low grunts escaping from his throat from the effort didn't help.

Fighting seemed to be the right release. So wrong. Being so close to him, touching him even through punches or elbow kicks, made her feel weird.
Why did he have to practice shirtless ? Dammit!

A slap in the face made her come back to Earth.
"Honey! You should focus on my eyes, this way up!"
He laughed at her, pointing two fingers at his fucking blue eyes.

Why had he to wear a so damn adorable smile? Cheeky bastard!

She startled and blushed furiously. He took her off guard and hit her, which had never happened before. Which should never have happened. And he caught her in the act of staring at his abs.
Goddammit McClane! Stop being so sexy, asshole!

"Don't worry Love, let's say those cute cheeks got red because of the slap!"

Her blood boiled, both by anger and desire. She clenched her teeth and her fists and growled.

"Shut the fuck up McClane!"

She throws a backspin kick, aiming at his damn cute face with her heel, but Jack swiftly caught her ankle and hooked her leg on his shoulder, grabbing her waist to keep balance.

A devilish smile of victory taped on his stupid face, Jack stepped forward and closed the distance between their panting and sweating bodies.
Years of yoga, gymnastics and martial arts practice had her amazingly flexible, so she didn't flinch where her thigh almost touched her shoulder.

"You're damn loose-limbed Honey. I could already figure out nice ways to benefit from such a skill." Jack whispered in a sultry ton, so close to her face they were breathing the same air.

"I'm tired of you McClane. Don't you have any other focus in life than my ass and what you want to do with it?"
Jack gasped for air at the thought and narrowed his eyes to stay tuned. He wasn't sure he would be able to keep his cock in his pants if she teased him like that.

"I'm only focused on one goal: have this mission done so I could fly back home, pleased and delighted to get rid of you. Honey. " He emphasized the last word, and leant forward, his nose grazing along her jawline.