Meeting new people

Start from the beginning

Me: cause I didn't say anything?

Bestfriend: what kinda hmm was that?

Me: so you smashed a random female?

Bestfriend: she was cute tho 😳

Me: and? Still doesn't change the fact

Bestfriend: hmm I mean I've literally been throwing my penis to you for a while now but you've always been playing

Me: I know.

I sighed. I was more so confused on why he was telling me this, he's never told me about his sex life so I guess it was just to throw shade. He doesn't owe me any loyalty, we're not together and even if we were fucking, it still wouldn't change the fact that he will still be fucking other females back in tally. I felt bad for playing this long but to be really honest I'm not ready for it at all.

Paul tried to have sex with me when he had come home for spring break but I was still playing games.

We were at my homegirl's house, Paul and I and my friend, and our mutual friend from high school which were doing their own thing by the pool. Paul and I sat on the bench just chilling and he started playing some music asking me to twerk. I wasn't in the mood to dance so I told him no. I was sitting with both of my legs on either side of the bench I laid my body back on the bench when I felt his body on top of me. "Paul what are you doing?"

"Why you keep playing?" He asked as he kissed my neck. He was highkey hurting me cause his head was pressed against my new cartilage piercing so I told him to get up. When he did he came and sat behind me pulling me onto his lap. Paul amazes me on how slick he does things, I was sitting there like how did he do that so easily?

His hands roamed down in between my legs as he started rubbing my kitty

"Paul no" I tried to remove his hands, I was on the last day of my period and I didn't want to do any of that but he started rubbing the right spot. I gave up on trying to remove his hand but I was wearing short shorts so it gave him easy access to just stick his hand inside my pants from the side. Once I felt him doing that I had to stop him and tell him I was on my period.

I got up from the table and he did too he was really frustrated. I instantly felt the vibe changed so I followed him back to the corner where he walked to.

"Paul?" I called to him.

"Why you keep playing Shanice?" He walked up to me closing the distance between us.

"I just told you I'm on my period" I responded I couldn't even look up at him I know he was trying to kiss me and I was trying to avoid this.

"Yea but your mouth isn't, look at me" he asked is he tried to get me to look up at him I was still avoiding it so he gave up. He was literally in his feelings cause he didn't understand why I was still playing games. I ended up telling him that I just feel like my feelings for him will get deeper if we were to have sex and that's not a good thing so I'm just trying to avoid that. He said ok and from there I knew shit wasn't right.

He texted me a couple days after that without ever mentioning what happened and till this day we never really spoke about sex, if I were to mention something about it he didn't respond the same way he used to. He stopped teasing me about playing games, it's like he officially gave up after trying for so long and I felt really bad because I honestly and truly do want him to be my first partner that I have sex with willingly but I'm sure he'll come around.