Feelings or nah

Later that night I was playing with sky and her horses. But then I got flashbacks from two years ago. I was 12 and one of my brothers had just got home from the military. My mom had told him to watch me for a bit, He had just made me food when the door bell rang.
"Wait here ash don't move" his voice changed as he walked to the door. He walked over but all I heard were gun shots, I walked over and the guy in a mask shot him two more times and left him bleeding, I saw him die there was nothing I could do, he was shot in the head and twice in his chest. The last thing he told me was I love you lil sis.
"Ashhh help me" skylynn said snapping me back in to reality.
"With what babe?" I asked.
"My Horses leg broke" I knew she was about to cry because her voice cracked.
"Aw come on Nash will fix it" I smile. After I told Nash to fix it I sat outside on my phone. I heard something, I sat up looked around and of course there was nothing there, I heard it again so I walked to where i was hearing it. I got closer and something grab me I screamed and I fell.
"Ashlee shhhh it's me" Hayes laughed.
"Hayes what the hell" I yelled.
"Sorry, but it was funny wanna go watch a movie with Nash and some of the other boys" he asked
"Sure let me go get ready." I went and got dress I put on skinny jeans and a red tank top with red vans.
"Ash you ready let's go" I heard Nash yell. We got in to the car and there was no room for me so I had to sat on Hayes lap.
"Sorry hayes" I laughed.
"Nah it's fine but your butt is a little bony".
"Whatever" I playfully hit him.
Later that night after the movie hayes and I  were siting on the couch on our phones. Hayes started tickling me.
"Hayes stop STOP!!" I whimpered
He stop and he started leaning in again. He was inches away from my lips when we heard someone walk in. I sat up since we were both on the floor I started smiling then walked up to the spare room.
I sat on the bed thinking with a smile on my face, we almost kissed but everybody always gets in the middle. I heard a knock on the door and Hayes walked in.
"Hey lovebug"
"Hi bae" I said
"I just came to say goodnight and sweet dreams" he said
"Aw goodnight Hayes"

----------------------------------------------

Note: hi loves next chapter should be kinda good or dramatic idk 3 votes= next chapter and just so you know she has two brothers