Wedding day

"Honey it's time" Beth said
"Biggest day of my life I just wish dad was here to walk me down the alie and mom was here and our other brother" I said
"They are... their watching you" Beth said fixing my hair.
"Yeah, I'm glad andrew is walking me"
"Are you ready Ashlee" Beth said
"Yes I'm ready"
"Okay I'm going to get my spot then" Beth said walking out.
I looked at myself in the mirror. biggest day of my life I'm about to come mrs. grier. I walked out of the dressing room and met my brother.
"Ready to walk down" my brother said
"Yes" I said
"Alright let's go" he said and the music started playing.
Walking into the church seeing everybody staring at me smiling. I finally got to were Hayes was standing. He smiled and winked at me I smiled back.
~Couple mins later~
I pronounce you husband and wife.
Hayes kissed me and everybody was clapping and cheering.
We walked down the alie and walked into the limo.
"Look at mrs. grier" Hayes said grabbing my hand
"Look at my mr.grier" I said kissing his cheek.
~At the reception~
"Lets welcome Mr and mrs Hayes grier." the dj shouted. Everybody was clapping and looking at us. we walked over to our table and sat down. After sitting and talking we cut the cake. He fed each other then Hayes put frosting on my face. so I did the same then he lick it off.
"Ewe babe that was gross" I said wiping my face off.
~On our way home after the reception~
"I love you so much baby" Hayes said
"I love you more" I said
"We leave for hawaii in two days" Hayes said
"I can't wait" I said as the car came to a stop.
"Come let's go inside" I have a surprise for you Hayes said
"Oooooo" I said getting out. And walking on the door. I took off and shoes and started walking to our room. when Hayes pick me up and took me to the bed.
""Look at my beautiful wife" he said
"Look at my handsome husband" I smiled
"Take that dress off and we'll see how beautiful you are" he said smirking.
"Naughty little boy you are" I said looking at Hayes
"Is that a yes" he smiled trying to take my dress off.
"Maybe" I said getting up and walking to my closet.
I took of my dress and put some shorts and shirt and walked out. I see Hayes sitting down the bed with a box.
"Come babe come sit with me" Hayes said
I sat down and Hayes handed me the box. I opened it and it had our wedding date craved in it.
"Oh babe it's so pretty I love it" I said kissing him. The kiss more heated. I stopped at looked at him.
"I have something for you" I said and I kissed him and everything got interesting. (Hopefully you got what I meant)
----------------------------------------------
A/n guys I'm so sorry this is short but I had to update Cuz I feel bad. but ayeeee next chapter is gonna be really good. please comment I love reading them and vote.
Thank you to all of you voting and leaving comments I love all you guys😍😘😘😘☺️