Where it all ends

Couple months later.
We had setup everything for the baby and made her room. now we were sitting on the couch watching tv. The baby was sleeping in my arms and Hayes came over to me.
"Ashlee I'm the happiest person on earth" Hayes said looking at Emily.
"Why is that" I asked looking at him.
"Because we have a beautiful new house and I have a beautiful wife and we have our baby girl" he smiled
"Our little family" I smiled
The baby started to cry and Hayes frecked out.
"What does she need is she okay?" he stood up.
"Hayes come on she's fine I smiled rocking her back to sleep come on let's go lay down" I said
I walked up the stairs and when to our room and laid the baby down. After I went to take a nap. Hayes had came over and laid with me.
"Baby I love you these past years have been great there where up and downs but they made us stronger and now our baby girl I'm just glad I have you" he said looking at me.
"Hayes thank you" I said
"For what" he asked
"Everything I wouldn't ask for anything to be different I love you so much" i said looking at him. He kissed me.
"she sleeping and you need a shower"
"Are you telling me I smell" I said looking at him.
"No I'm just saying" he looked at me scared he knew he said something wrong.
"Just joking babe but I am going to take a shower I'll be back" I said getting up
After my shower my got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and saw Hayes holding Emily. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.
"Look at her we made her" I smiled
"We did good" Hayes laughed
"Hey did you know cameron came by" Hayes said looking at me
"For what" I said
"I don't know" he said to give you this Hayes said handing me a paper.
I opened and there was a letter and a necklace that I had lost. I opened the letter and read it.
" Ashlee I found this in my room while I was moving. I know this was your moms. I'm glad I found it. Tell Emily uncle cam says hi.
Love cameron"
"What is it babe" Hayes said
"I never told anybody but I had lost my moms necklace in the old house and cameron found it" I said taking out the necklace.
"It's so pretty" Hayes said putting it on me.
"Yeah my dad gave it to my mom when they got married" I smiled looking in the mirror.
"Come baby lets get the baby dress and go out for a family dinner I think it's time to get out of the house for awhile." He smiled
"Okay" I said walking over to Emily and pick her up. Hayes came over and was talking to her.
"Hi baby daddy loves you" he said holding her hand.
"Look she's smiling" I said looking at her.
"Let me take a picture" Hayes said after he took it went on Instagram and posted the picture. I read the caption.
"baby Emily, my wife, our little family"
"Yeah Hayes our little family" I smiled

---------------------------------------------
A/n this was horrible ending guys I'm sorry I have to much with school and homework sorry it was short I'm sorry😭. But it was is hard writing this ending 😖 much love thank you.
This is the end I had fun writing this thank you for all the read, votes,and comments much love.
I love you guys stay rad I'm writing 1 more book look out for it. It's and kalin and myles one. Thank you again love you guys.