Chapter 4: Please don't leave me! Eight days until Graduation day

Author's note: Hello again my friends, here the next chapter. It'll be starting at another flashback with Mikasa and Annie. Plus, it's on the day when they graduate. Mikasa and Annie are extremely sad. Now, you'll find out and how it affected their relationship between them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   Mikasa was laying down in bed and it was all quiet in the cellar. Then the silence was broken by Annie's gentle voice that Mikasa likes.
                   Annie: "Hey, Mikasa do you remember our graduation day. It was raining later on, you remember?"
                   Mikasa was tossing a ball up in the air then she stopped to look at Annie. She smiles but it soon disappeared.
Mikasa: "Of course I do....how can I forget the day when we got separated on?"
                Start of flashback:
                It was graduation, finally no more of this shit. The so called 'training' was gone and done. Annie and Mikasa celebrated by sleeping together for the first time. Plus, Graduation day was in eight days from today. Mikasa and Annie were always together, they always ate together as well. They wanted to spend as much time as they could. Annie and Mikasa didn't want to be separated. The first day before graduation, Mikasa and Annie spared together in the woods alone. They always did this when they're completely left alone together. Mikasa and Annie had fun together when they are alone. They soon left the forest and come at the barracks to eat lunch together. On day two, it started to rain hard. Mikasa was on the rooftop of the barracks. Annie went out to search for Mikasa with her hoodie over her head since it's raining. Then after searching for Mikasa for about an hour, Annie finally finds and spots Mikasa on the rooftop.
             Annie rushes towards Mikasa's location and she gets on to the rooftop. Annie hugs Mikasa from behind and Annie leans backwards while having Mikasa in her cold and wet arms. Mikasa squeals at Annie's cold touch. Mikasa flips Annie over her body and made Annie land in her back. Annie gasps loudly and she grunts softly as she hits the rooftop hard.
             Annie (in pain but she laughs): "Ow!!"
             Mikasa: "You had it coming okay, Annie"
             Annie (laughs happily): "Yeah I knew that but I knew your reaction was going to just like this."
           Mikasa: "*sighs*"
          Annie then wrapped her legs around Mikasa's waist. Mikasa looks at her and the position they are in.
          Mikasa: "What are you doing, wrapping your legs around me like that?"
          Annie: "Hmm? Oh that I just....feel like doing it"
         Mikasa slowly gets closer to Annie causing them both to blush hard. Mikasa opens Annie's mouth and they start to French kiss yet again. Annie moans softly within the kiss Mikasa placed upon her cold lips. Mikasa pushes her tongue against Annie's. Annie placed her wet arms around Mikasa's neck and Mikasa placed her arms around her waist. They stayed like this for awhile, the kiss soon ended. Mikasa and Annie breathe slightly heavily and they looked at one another. Day three, nothing much really happened. Day four, same thing nothing interesting happens yet. Day five, six, seven, nothing yet again really. But on day eight, something did happen finally. Mikasa asks if Annie could meet her in the forest one last time before their graduation. Annie woke up and she noticed a letter under her bedroom door. She walks over to get it and Annie soon opens it to see what is inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Author's note: Sorry that it's short, I wanted to do a separate part with this one and graduation day part. I really hope you guys enjoyed. Plus, I'll be doing the separation between Mikasa and Annie in the next chapter. Laters, I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part!!