Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"First kiss?"

Jessicas POV

I slowly leaned forward untill our lips were touching. I honestly had no idea what I was doing. This was my first kiss, growing up I was very chubby and wore glasses. My braces never made it better. Everytime a guy showed interessed in my I pushed him away. I didnt want a realationship at the time.

I didnt really think I wanted a realationship now either but Phil. Phil Lester was different and I was in love with him. He pulled back and smiled at me.

"We'll go visit Julia tomorrow to discuss matters with the Doctor." he said holding my cheek in his hand so I wouldnt get upset.

I nodded and he gave me another kiss. "Alright lets go to bed." he said snuggling into bed with me. I could get used to this. I was sad about losing Julia but Phil made me happy and something in the back of my mind told me, everything was going to be just fine.

I hoped it was right.....

Time skip of magicalness

Phil gently shook me waking me up. He greeted me with one of his one of a kind smiles. I stood up and realized I had been sleeping next to him all night with out any pants on. My face got really hot and I started silently panicking. He gave me a good morning kiss then left the room so I could change. He didnt seem to mind...

I quickly got dressed and then shuffled outside. Phil handed me a plate of poptarts. "Yummy."

"Howd u sleep?" He asked.

"Shouldnt you know?" I teased.

"Your feeling better." he said raising an eyebrow.

"You make me happy." I confessed smiling. His cheeks went a bright red color and he turned his face away fiddling with another package of poptarts.

I kissed him on the cheek. "We should probably go now."  He nodded and we quickly left.

~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the hospital the Doctor seemed stressed, as he was pacing back and forth infront of Julias room. Phil squeezed my hand and smiled at me. He could tell how nervous I was.

"Hi.. is something wrong?" I asked placing my hand on the doctors shoulder.

He took a deep breath. "Oh thank heavens your okay!" he praised.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked glancing at Phil.

The doctor gave me a strange look. "Your friend just..... Did she tell you?"

"Who tell me what?"

The doctor shook his head. "No good. No good. Thats what your friend is!"

I ignored the remark. "Shouldnt we talk about the laying of her?"

"Why dont you talk to her yourself!" the doctor scoffed then shuffled away. I looked at Phil and he just shrugged then made his way towards the door.

Upon opening it I found Julia sitting there in one peice reading a book. "Hey guys!" she chirped.

"Julia!" I gasped flailing my arms then hugging her. I quickly pulled away shaking my head.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"I'm going to wake up!" I told her folding my arms. I had come to the conclusion I was dreaming.

"I can assure you your awake." Julia laughed.

"But your dead!" I semi yelled. Phil placed his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"I was for about a minute. Then the doctors saved me!" Julia explained.

"Why didnt you call me!" I flailed my arms again.

"It worked didnt it!" Julia retorted.

"What worked!?!"

"You and Phil." she giggled. At that moment I got her plan, glancing at Phil who still seemed clueless. Julia always was very clever.

"Fine but.. DONT EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" I said squeezing her.

"I wont." she promised hugging me back.