Chapter 3

Chapter 3~

"Cuddling"

Phils POV

Jessica clinged to my body, she seemed to be enjoying cuddling me. I didnt mind much, I liked cuddling her too. She had really soft skin and her hair is really soft too. She whinced and stretched out her body, she seemed to be half asleep. She looked like she was having a hard time sleeping so I began playing with her hair.

"Hey the storms getting better so I'm gonna head out." Dan said winking at me. What?

"Okay." I said continuing to play with Jessicas hair.

"Bai"

"Bai"

  Dan left leaving me and Jessica alone again. Finally. She sat up a few minutes later rubbing her eyes. "Wheres Dan?"

"Left." I answered gesturing for her to lay down again. Instead she gave me a hug burrying her head in my upper chest.

"Thanks." she yawned.

"No problem." I answered kissing her forhead. Her cheeks went bright red and she seemed to be contiplating if she should lay down again. She was really cute when she looked confused. What am I staying? I mentally slapped myself.

This whole time Jessica was so weak and vulnerable,  it would have been easy to tell her how I felt. Easy to take advantage of the situation, but thats wrong so I wouldn't.

"Can you get me more tea?" Jessica yawned pushing up her glasses. I nodded standing up. I felt her hands which had been laying on my thigh fall off as I stood up. It made me blush for no reason.

I came back to find Jessica laying on the couch half asleep. I climb on the couch with her resting my arm on her waist. I pulled the covers over us and fell asleep next to her.