Chapter 5

Chapter 5~

"No pls"

Jessicas POV

I had gotten better but I still felt like shit. Julia should be coming back soon, I couldnt wait. I hated being alone. Alone in the empty room for two weeks stuffing cerial in my mouth. I heard someone scoff and looked up. 3 mes stood to my left and 3 more to my right.

"We are so tired of being you!" One growled angrily.

"Then go be someone else!" I growled. "Wait, who are you?"

"Joy."

" Happiness"

"Love"

Said the ones to my right.

"Hate."

"Anger."

"Self harm"

Said the ones to my left.

"You've given up on me!" whined Love.

"You ignore me!" whined Hapiness.

"You dont do any thing to have me!" whined Joy.

"You dont hate anyone because you think everything your fault!" whined hate.

"Your too depressed to be Angry at the world!" whined Anger.

"You would never harm yourself." Replied Self-Harm.

"The only one you ever use is her!" they pointed behind me.

Another me was standing behind me she seemed to be moping. "Depression." they said in union.

I starred at what seemed to be the giant shadow standing over me. I didnt like it. Was this really what I had become. Just one big ball of Depression. Then I remembered. Yes it is, because the only guy I've ever really cared about left me. He hasnt visited or even called to check on me.

Love seemed to go into a daze. "Aw yes Phil Lester the sweetest loveliest person ever to rome the earth."

Hate scoffed. "You know what he is? A bitch for leaving us all alone!"

"Hes just confused! Isnt it the cutest!" Love sang.

"No. Hes stupid and I hate him!" Hate yelled back.

"You hate everything!" whined Love. I looked over at Anger who was smiling, then she disappeared into thin air.

"Self harm you can go." I said folding my arms. She gritted her teeth then she too, disappeared.

"I dont have time to deal with you guys I have to go pick Julia up from the airport." The thought of Julia made me Happy. I really missed her and she was really the only person I had. I was really anxious to see her.

I got up and quickly changed, the rest of my mes had disappeared. While I was in the car I realized something. I had thought absolutely nothing of what just happened. I could be going crazy!

I shook the idea out of my mind. I'm not going crazy theres no way... No way a boy could do this to me. I just need to focus on Julia atleast I have her. Yeah Julia will make everything better.

When I got to the airport a unpleasant suprise was waiting for me. Their were fire trucks and ambulances. My heart almost when I saw my best friend be loaded into a amnulance. I kicked my car like a little kid having a fit. This would only happen to me!

I wanted it to stop. I wanted the constant beating of my heart in my chest to stop. I didnt want it to make a sound. I just wanted it gone.

I remembered that there might still be hope for my friend. I quickly followed the ambulance carrying Julia. It took me a while to realize another car was following the ambulance too. In the drivers seat sat Phil Lester, I gritted my teeth. What does he want? Shes my best friend.

The ambulence pulled into a emergency unloading place where I could not follow. I quickly parked and Phil and Dan parked next to me. Great. I saw Hate from a distance, she clicked her tounge then disappeared.

They both walked over to me. Seeing Phil face to face again made my Anger melt away. My cheeks got hot and my heart seemed to flutter. I guess I was still in love with Phil Lester.

"Did you hear what happened to her plane?" Dan asked.

"No what happened?" I asked but Phil shook his head causing Dan to go quiet. He didnt say a word to me which made my depression come back. He hates me I'm sure of it.

The woman made us wait untill she got word what room Julia was in. She finally told us and we quickly rushed there. There was a nurse guarding the door, she stopped us before we could walk in.

"Shes being operated on!" she annouced.

"Just let me see her!" I begged but the nurse shook her head and made me sit down. Dan gave me a reassuring smile. I looked at Phil hopefully but he didnt say or look at me. I sighed.

"She'll be okay." Phil said grabbing my hand. Wut. 2 minutes ago I was sure he hated me, but now he was being really sweet. I was so confused it was ridiculous. My body didnt know what to do and I just began crying. Phil tried comforting me but I just kept crying.

In front of me popped up my 6 feelings. They all looked worried and confused then they disappeared because the Doctor walked out. He sat next to me and uttered the words. "I'm sorry for your loss."

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Julia wouldnt leave me! Would she? She cant leave me like this! No no. We were suppose to have familys and live next door to eachother! We were suppose to have a pool stretching across both our back yards. We were suppose to get 1 million subs together. It cant end like this!

"I'm sorry we did all we could." The doctor said rubbing my back.

"But- it wasnt suppose to end like this...."