Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Hope?"

Jessicas POV

Phil drove me home because he thought I was in no place to drive. We stayed silent in the care. My hands were shaking and my lips were trembling.  She really left me didnt she? Shes just gone.

I walked wobbily to my bed room. I could barley stand, I was in so much shock. How is that possible? One moment someones in your life the in the next their just gone. I couldnt believe it. I wouldnt beleive it.

"Ph- Phil?" I asked shakily.

"Yeah?" he asked softly stroking my cheek.

I pulled him into a hug and began to cry. "Please dont leave me your the only one I have left."

He stroked my hair. "I wont." he whispered quietly.

Julias POV

So thats what death feels like. I could of guessed it felt like nothing but right before you enter that coma feeling stage, for a split second you feel like you have been struck by lighting. For a split second you feel more alive ever then before.

Then all the energy is drained from your body. You feel cold and vulnerable. Its so eerie in the pitch blackness. You feel like your just about to be pulled away and then. Bright lights. Then I was pulled back.

"Do you want us to call your friend?" The doctor asked when I was feeling better.

"No its okay." I said remembering Jessica and that stupid crush she always had on Phil.

"Are you sure you dont want us to call her!?" The doctor asked suprised.

I shook my head. "Why not!? She could kill herself out of depression!" the Doctor urged.

"He wont let her." I grinned.

Phils POV

Jessica finally stopped crying and I wiped the remaining tears off her eyes. She gave me a weak smile. We sat in silence for a moment. I wanted to kiss her and tell her I'm sorry for leaving her while she was sick. I patted her head and gave her a apologetic face.

"Phil I need to talk to you for a second." Jessica sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I um... I really do like you." she said her face turing bright red.

I kissed her cheek. "And I told you I liked you too." I smiled. Jessica didnt reply, she just starred at me her face bright red. She pulled me into another hug.

When she let go her face seemed more lit up. She still seemed sad but she also seemed happy. Her smile faded and she shook her head.

"If having you means not having Julia I dont want it!" I looked at Jessica a little shocked. Did she think that I was one of the reasons Julia wasnt alive.

"Jessica you dont really believe that....?" I asked.

  Jessica sighed "You have no clue what I have been through these past few days." she looked up at me her eyes watery. "You think I'm crazy dont you?"

I shook my head and put my hand on her shoulder. "You just miss Julia." I reasoned out loud. She looked at me with pleading eyes. What did she want? She paused for a second then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.