*•Niam•*

Niam

Nialls POV

It was our third encore and I was hungry. I mean, I was ALWAYS hungry, but right now I was like starving. I couldn't even think straight. The last performance I was this hungry afterwards was probably when we were still on X-Factor doing "Kids In America" because let me tell you, us lads NEVER stop moving, Lou's probably the worst of all of us, he never sits still, but he still manages to control his appetite... Strange thing called sheer will-power he calls it, but who doesn't want to eat? Why would you restrain yourself from something as satisfying as eating? I really don't understand people sometimes...

"THANK YOU TORONTO! ITS BEEN A PLEASURE!" Screamed Harry over the shrieking fans. It was a struggle to hear him even with the booming microphone, our fans truly were amazing.

"EH?" Asked Louis making everyone scream and cheer at the British accent speaking the Canadian stereotype. I hardly heard Liam saying goodbye to the crowd. The second I heard the roar of applause and screams signaling the gig was done I started running offstage.

"TIMBITS!" I cried to Paul who was right offstage. He face-palmed me and at first I didn't understand why, then I heard Louis' unique laugh booming throughout the crowd. Our microphones attached to our shirt hadn't turned off yet... I nervously turned back to the audience and gave them a small wave and a cheeky grin before running off for my Timbits.

When we got home, I was still hungry, I walked over to Liam's flat which was right upstairs because I had already eaten all of my food, Liam and Harry are the only rational and smart ones out of us. They shop on Saturdays for food, enough for the week. Zayn somehow manages his own way, none of us really know how Zayn does some stuff, but he's Zayn, what can we say? Louis and I are pretty lazy and go with the flow type guys, though. He normally mooches off Harry, whereas I get my pick of food off Liam.

When I opened the door to Liam's flat, I shrieked out "HONEY! I'M HO-O-OME!"

We flirted CONSTANTLY, Zayn says we're getting to be as bad as "Larry Stylinson" but Niam is definitely real and strong too. "I'm in the kitchen baking cupcakes babe" I heard Liam say from the kitchen.

I walked in and saw him baking and he looked pretty sexy working that wooden spoon and mixing bowl. I loved the way his muscles seemed to bulge out of his wife beater and his biceps in that tank... In Directioner language, my ovaries exploded.

"Take a picture, love. It'll last longer. Oh and Niall? If, in fact, you did have ovaries which exploded I'd be pretty concerned considering you ARE a boy, I know, and most boys DON'T have ovaries" he finished with a wink. Oh, I talk out loud.

I blushed but brushed it off and said "What do you want me to do Li? I want to cook with my boooooyfrieeend!" I said. I loved flirting with him, he blushed to easily, it was too cute. Liam was too cute.

Liam's POV

"What do you want me to do Li? I want to cook with my boooooyfrieeend!" said Niall. I couldn't keep the blush from creeping up my cheeks.

He winked, knowing he had this effect on me, I shook it off and shoved him a bowl with vanilla icing and instructed him to start mixing. He did it effortlessly, and I understood what Niall meant about his ovaries exploding. Just looking at him was... Wow, stunning.

Without thinking twice, I got a bit of the chocolate batter on my fingertip and wiped it from his cheek to the tip of his nose.

He glared up at me in shock before he grabbed a handful of vanilla icing and chucked it at me. I screamed, probably very femininely and ducked under the counter, but it was too late, the icing already slapped across my face.

I walked back over to him as seductively as possible. He looked me up and down, so I knew it was working, I loved this sexy side of the innocent little leprechaun, I didn't have much time to appreciate it though, I had to do what he had coming, I took the entire chocolaty batter and dumped it over his head, he made one hot brunette though. He went to hug me to cover me in the sticky substance when my hands got tangled in his hair and his arms were wrapped firmly around my torso.

This was the brother/boyfriend line we were crossing. I didn't know what to think. Niall and I had always been, well, brothers. But the boyfriend territory was new, and exciting. I wanted to explore it, and from the look in Nialls eyes, he did as well. The first kiss was shy, experimental. But after that, we were both in a blissful trance, wrapped up only in each other.