One Direction One Shots (boyxboy)

One Direction One Shots: Larry

Harry's POV:

Watching him with Eleanor was the most painful thing that I have ever had to experience in my life. It wasn't like I could be with him, so I had to set him up with someone so I couldn't gawk over him anymore. But even though he was no longer single it didn't stop how painfully in love with him I still am and have always been. It's painful to even look at him. Look at his gorgeous eyes. His hair. His face. His body. His everything. I can't even stand to be in the same room as him anymore because I just want him. Scratch that, I NEED him. I need to feel something other than this lovestruck pain thing I've got going on. Maybe this is all just in my head considering I've been single for a while. Maybe I just needed to feel some sort of love. After all, I'm not even gay! Well, there's only one way to find out how I truly feel. I'll just wait until Eleanor leaves...

Louis' POV:

It is kind of painful that the love of my life is the one that set me up with my girlfriend. Believe me, Eleanor is great. If I wasn't brutally in love with my best friend, she would probably be the girl I would fall in love with. I was planning on telling Harry how I felt about him, then he walked in with Eleanor. It's obvious he doesn't like me the way I like him. After all, who would set their crush up with someone? That's right, no one. I explained everything to Eleanor, after all, I've never been the type of guy to lead on a girl. Ever since I told her about my gay feelings towards my best mate, she and I have been playing as though we're in love just so we don't disappoint Harry. And I'll have to admit, every time I close my eyes with Eleanor's head in the crook of my neck, I dream it's Harry. Every time we kiss, I wish it was Harry's lips pressed firmly against mine, but it would never be. It couldn't ever be.

Eleanor had just left mine and Harry's flat leaving me alone with him.

"How are things going with Eleanor?" He asked, his tone just barely above a whisper.

"Good, good" I said softly, I was pretty sure that I was blushing as I spoke. His hand softly stroked my cheek, which showed he was acknowledging my blush, which caused me to blush harder. Wait a minute! Louis William Tomlinson, you are a man! Not a lovestruck school girl who FanGirls Harry Styles. I'm taking control here!

We were in the kitchen, right around the centerpiece island in the dead center of the kitchen. Harry had taken it upon himself to clean the house whilst Eleanor was visiting. I was secretly thankful, I'm such a slob. With his hand still on my cheek, I stepped towards the island until his back was pressed up against it.

My chest felt as though it was exploding as he realized there was no more room to back up, causing us to collide, with my chest pressed firmly against his. I finally realized how grateful I was that I had Liam who asked me to work out with him on occasion, not to brag, but my abdomen was pretty muscular. Harry noticed this as his hand softly trailed from my cheek down my body until he got to my hip bone, then he dropped it. I tried to get closer, even though it wasn't physically possible but I couldn't help myself, this just felt so unbelievably right. I've never been so certain in anything before in my life. My hands traced patterns on his forearm, waiting for him to make the next move. Thankfully, he did.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist (making it obvious that someone else had been working out with Liam as well) and he held my tight. He looked at me, seeing if this was what I wanted, it of course was.

This was perfect. It was slow, as if we were testing each others limits, seeing how far the other was willing to go. All of the "best mates" boundaries had been dropped and forgotten. Right now, this wasn't the famous Harry Styles from One Direction nor was it Harry my best mate. This was my intimate and affectionate Hazzabear, and I wanted him, so much.