You cant hide forever

Sorry it is short and late I haven't had much time lately. Please forgive me and comment!!

Week later back at Hogwarts.
Third person.
Draco walks down the stairs cautiously trying not to make a sound.
"Why are you creeping about?" He jumps at her voice. And turns around to face her.
"I was afraid you would see me." He exclaims as she shakes her head. She walks up to him and wraps her arms around his neck.
"I know it is only a week to go but you have to remember that you have me and you don't need to worry." He looks at her staring into her eyes and frowning. She kisses his forehead.
"Hermione, you don't know him like I do." With that, he turns around and carries on down the stairs.
At lunch in the great hall, Hermione, Ron and Harry are talking and eating at the Gryffindor table. Ginny, Ron and Hermione have kept Draco a secret since the party. Harry still thinks that it is over and he just misunderstood to situation at hand.
"Hermione." Ginny whispers, whilst Harry and Ron are talking about what house is going to be in the next match
"Yeah" she replies in the same whisper.
"I think Ron is onto you and Draco." As soon as she hears what Ginny said, Hermione bursts out laughing.
"Why are you laughing?!!" Ginny exclaims annoyed.
"Ron Ginny found you out." Hermione says through giggles. Both Ron and Harry turn round.
"Ginny found Ron out how?" Harry asks now intrigued.
"A prank, You knew all along and you didn't tell me, you let my brother prank me! My own best friend and my brother teaming up to do me in. I am appalled." Good Ginny jokingly shouts. Ron still looked confused until he looked over to Draco and Blaise and it clicked.
"Sorry Gin." He chuckles.
"Excuse me but can one of you fill me in?!" Harry asks questioningly.
"Just a prank." Hermione giggled, Harry didn't ask anymore.
Another week later. Before dinner.
Draco's POV-

I lay down on my bed ruffling my hair, thinking of what is going to happen. It's been three days since my father has been released from Azkaban. As I think to myself, I am interrupted by a familiar owl. I grab the letter and send it on its way. I know who it's from, but what does he want from me?

Draco,
You traitor, you house destroying, heir disrupting, disloyal, mudblood loving TRAITOR.
I am giving you one last chance to redeem yourself from this madness you have created.
You WILL kill the mudblood. And if you don't, I will personally see to you getting a punishment worse than death. If you do not kill her.
You will see her tortured, first mentally, then followed by cruelties worse than you can imagine.

I don't mind going back to Azkaban for it either. It's your choice. She will be dead by the end of the month whether you do it or not.

Yours faithfully,
Lucius Malfoy, the father you probably won't have to guts to obey.

Third person -
He sat there on the edge of his bed, staring at the parchment.