Room of requirement.

The next morning, Hermione wakes up with a start. why would I even dream such a thing? she thinks to herself. With that she has a shower and goes to the kitchen for breakfast. Draco was already there with breakfast not just for him. She looks at the table with a bowl of cereals for her and Draco already eating.

"Ok is this some kind of a joke? Am I going to get poisoned or cursed if I eat this?" she folds her arms and scowls at him.

"No, but if you want me to curse it, feel free to ask me now." he says with a slight grin. She slumps down onto the chair and hesitantly eats her breakfast in silence. I want to tell her what happened last night. I want to know if she remembers anything. but then again she wont because she was asleep. You're just overthinking now. Draco thinks to himself whilst finishing his last spoonful. They both get up and leave without saying a word.

During potions class.

Professor Slughorn stands in front of the muddled  group of students. Ginny is standing next to Hermione who is slightly off her usual bubbly self. Malfoy is standing at the edge of the group on the far side to them.

"Hermione, tell me what's up." she whispers underneath the mumbles of Professor Slughorn. Hermione leans to her side towards her and replies.

"I'll tell you in the library after class." and they go back to paying attention to the lesson.

"Now, today I will be putting you in pairs. In your pairs you will try and make Amortentia. The pair who makes the potion to the best standard will be congratulated and if they wish. Take a small amount of the potion for their own use." he looks slightly concerned at this point.

"The pairs go as followed...." Hermione grips to Ginny hoping that he wont separate them.

"Ginny and Luna" Hermione looks at her and Ginny looks back, they are booth a little disappointed. Her attention then goes towards Harry who looks back a little less eagerly.

"Harry and Ronald" she really doesn't like this now. Slughorn goes on until there is only Pansy, Blaise, Hermione and Draco.

"Blaise and Pansy. So that leaves, ah that's right, that leaves Draco and Hermione." he smiles a little before continuing.

"You have two hours so get going." Hermione looks at Draco and he looks back, he knows that this is going to be a long two hours for the both of them and so does she. They continue to bicker for the next two hours but somehow complete the task along with the rest of the class.

"Right! Let's take a look now shall we." Hermione stands a decent distance away from Draco compared to the other pairings. Slughorn approaches the tables one by one until finally coming between them and taking a small intake of breath over the potion.

"Now, this is a very hard potion to make, but may I just say that you two have done better than harry did with his liquid death potion." With this Harry's face drops in awe but also in frustration that Malfoy beat him.

"Everyone gather round. Now from the way you two were bickering. I doubt that you will be wanting to take this away with you but, before we end the class. I cannot let you leave before knowing what you smell. So go on both of you take a whiff and Hermione you tell us first." they both reluctantly breathe in the potion and both slightly relax afterwards.

"Ok, well..." Hermione notices that it is different to last time. Almost completely different.

"I smell, fresh milk, apples, a slight hint of chlorine and, and" She looks up at Draco but quickly moves her gaze back to the potion. She is slightly dazed as she whispers the last word to herself making sure no-one knows what she said.